Who else has a TShirt addiction?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Seems like I'm either buying or getting gifts of Mopar, muscle car, rock bands or fun places I've been. I haven't counted, but I'm sure that I have over 200 t shirts... there's some that I rarely wear because they're irreplaceable imo. Yeah, it's ridiculous..lol
And.. there's 2 full totes on top of this. I can't help myself.
A couple of pics of the ones that I do wear here and there..lol
That Woodburn one with Pettys signature, I never wear

20240901_141027.jpg

20240901_141032.jpg

20240901_141041.jpg

20240901_141152.jpg

Guilty!!!!! My wife has relegated some of my older shirts to a big storage bin. Occasionally I get into the bin to find an older shirt I want to wear to an outing. At one time the collection took up two closet rods at 8' long each. We now have it down to a 4' span.

Guilty!!!!! My wife has relegated some of my older shirts to a big storage bin. Occasionally I get into the bin to find an older shirt I want to wear to an outing. At one time the collection took up two closet rods at 8' long each. We now have it down to a 4' span.
Yep, I keep hearing now, you get rid of 3 to buy another... riiigh!

Guilty here also....I have hundreds of tee shirts....most never worn. Although I will wear this one today :lol:

1725224948928.png
...since we were both born the exact same day.

She has never asked me to get rid of any, she does say that I should pick some out so she can make a quilt or throw for me.

She has never asked me to get rid of any, she does say that I should pick some out so she can make a quilt or throw for me.
That's the same thing I've heard over the years, I figured it's a ploy to give her a bunch of shirts that I'll never see again!

A Tshirt is usually my souvenir for whatever event I'm at. I have hundreds of shirts, really only a couple I won't wear due to be irreplaceable. I figure if one gets trashed I'll replace it at the next event I go to.

I don't know if you could call it an addiction, but tee shirts are all I wear. It's been years since I've gone to Summit. I need to get a new bunch as all I have now, the necks are all stretched.

I have a ton of em too. My wife wants me to pick some out for her to make me a T shirt quilt out of. She is an awesome quilter who is very picky about her work. She made two T shirt quilts for a lady at the beach who lost her 22 year old son to cancer. They turned out beautiful.

I too have a collection of them hanging in the closet, and also a drawer full of them.
They now again are fitting a whole lot better, as when i started buying them years and years ago, i wasn't weighting in at 230 pounds.
Between April and October, last year, i lost 50 pounds of weight off this old mans body.
Got down to 180 pounds in 7 months time, and currently stay in at the 177-79 pounds figure.
I'm 5' 11" and now 71 years old.

A Tshirt is usually my souvenir for whatever event I'm at. I have hundreds of shirts, really only a couple I won't wear due to be irreplaceable. I figure if one gets trashed I'll replace it at the next event I go to.
That's pretty much what I do. Whether I'm at a concert, car show, drag race, or a cool vacation spot.. im dragging a new t shirt ( or shot glass- don't get me started- lol!)

That's pretty much what I do. Whether I'm at a concert, car show, drag race, or a cool vacation spot.. im dragging a new t shirt ( or shot glass- don't get me started- lol!)

Are we related by chance? Since I retired my daily uniform is jeans and a t-shirt. Of which I must have well over a hundred. Getting dressed up means jeans and a t-shirt with no stains or holes. :)

Shot glasses, I collected for quite a while - I got rid of about 80% of them and still have about 150. I need to cull them again to a manageable size.

Are we related by chance? Since I retired my daily uniform is jeans and a t-shirt. Of which I must have well over a hundred. Getting dressed up means jeans and a t-shirt with no stains or holes. :)

Shot glasses, I collected for quite a while - I got rid of about 80% of them and still have about 150. I need to cull them again to a manageable size.
If we aren't we should be..

Since I retired t shirts have been a part of my daily attire. I catch hell when I come home with a new shirt. The past few years I’ve used t shirts as Christmas presents.

Yeah I buy em also I stay away from black as it is hot in the sun so ...I have alot of black shirts that dont get worn much...

-
Back