Who else is in a tree stand today.

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
Well today is opening day of archery in PA. I'm out sitting in my tree stand as I type this. It's a beautiful morning, not too cold. Just wondering who else hunts deer with a bow.

wish I was, but it is a bit to early yet in the seson, it's been to warm
and I need to get my cross bow back from my son and dial it in
Are you waiting for them to return to there beding area? or are they in rut up there all ready ?

The rut is just starting here. I didnt see anything this morning but Im headed back tonight. This is my first time hunting this piece of land, I think this is a better evening spot.

I hope so, Have you been doing any tracking this summer there or lately, I bet you already have and in a tree stand by a run :D
Good luck this evening, pop one in the lung for us :cheers:

I just got permission to hunt here on tuesday. I did a little scouting and I found a small clearing where they seem to gather or at least pass through.

Thanks and good luck to you too.

I wish!...Pulled an either sex tag for the 2nd firearm season here in IL (end of November). Limited to public land, and while I scouted out a few possible spots during Turkey season, you never know what kind of hunting pressure there's gonna be. Going to scout waaaay back into the swampy areas just in case. This has proven helpful in the past since very few of the weekend warriors go more than a mile from the parking areas.

Good luck all. Be safe and shoot straight.

Pat

-
Back