who else lives near prison/s

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
The convicted murders that escaped in NY is where I used to live ( only 1.5 hours from where I now live) and my mom/sister and many other family members live right there still. There has been much talk about them crossing into Vermont ( the bridge to NY is 15 miles away) and possible( mostly false) sightings are being reported all over. But we will stay safe with doors locked and ready to defend ourselves if something comes up

I live near a jail and not real far from a prison. We have had a few escape the jail but I always think about the amount of houses and businesses between me and the jail or prison. It's going to be some very very serious bad luck for them to randomly pick your house...bad luck on their side I'm sure :)

Unless they happen to catch me really really deep asleep and don't happen to go into the path of one of the flood lights that run off motion sensors ( one on the garage front/one on the top of the front porch and one on the top side of the house ) they will meet their maker via a Remington 30.06 semi auto and or a 300 win mag.

We usually leave the garage/house and cars unlocked and keys in the vehicles 90% of the time. That has tightened up at least for now.

Unless they don't happen to go into the path of one of the flood lights that run off motion sensors ( one on the garage front/one on the top of the front porch and one on the top side of the house ).

now that you pointed out where they are im sure they wont have any problems avoiding them ;)

now that you pointed out where they are im sure they wont have any problems avoiding them ;)

No way of getting near the house without crossing the path of one or more of them. They are each set for many many feet out and all cross paths. Other than coming in a helicopter ( which I think I would hear) and landing on the roof there is no way to avoid them.

I have them mostly for plowing at night it's easier to see. I plow around the whole house so I have acess to the basement because the freezer and washer/dryer are down there also. And I just leave them on all year round just for the heck of it and sometimes the Bears/coyotes and other animals set them off lol

My parents kitchen window looked out over Soledad prison (a few miles away). They used to call the house once in awhile, whenever there was an escape. Dad saw two guys drive by on a farm tractor one day, it was two convicts that had been on a work detail (agriculture). They drove the tractor up a dirt road to the top of a hill and let it drop over the edge. We left the keys in the vehicles at such times, so they would not bother us, just drive away. But really never had an incident at the house.

There is a big prison here in St. Cloud MN...it has the largest/biggest continuous granite wall in the world and I'm not worried :glasses7:

My parents kitchen window looked out over Soledad prison (a few miles away). They used to call the house once in awhile, whenever there was an escape. Dad saw two guys drive by on a farm tractor one day, it was two convicts that had been on a work detail (agriculture). They drove the tractor up a dirt road to the top of a hill and let it drop over the edge. We left the keys in the vehicles at such times, so they would not bother us, just drive away. But really never had an incident at the house.

Good thinking......

Folsom Prison is probably 6 or 7 miles away, from my end of Rancho Cordova, here in California.
Lots of bad boys, locked up there.

In the late 1980's Glenn Godwin escaped from the prison, by a sewer pipe that came out into the American River.
They never got him back.

If any of them break out, they won't be hanging around very long....

Lol I don't mean the dug under the wall into the bare ground. I'm sure all the sewer and other pipes ect coming into the place is not solid granitelol. I hope no one ever escapes from any prison again but I'm pretty sure with the right tool and the right help it's totally possible to break out of any prison.

I live a few miles from a prison. Last year we had an escape. They caught him in Mcminn county.

Have since moved but used to live bout 20 minutes from the Original Big House...Sing Sing in Ossning, N.Y.

Don't remember any escapes but it was a very ominous place with quite a history.

I live 2 miles from the TN max security prison. It's a long winding stretch of lonely road so sometimes I go there and do burnouts in the Dart. If there are any gear heads in there that sound probably makes them miss their hot rod

They built a supermax just outside my mom's hometown...her uncle's gas station turned into a harley shop (that was really a meth lab for a bit)...

Don't live near a prison or jail but always lock the house and never leave the keys in the cars. Except the Dart, when its running I would hear them try to start it and me and Mr. 12GA will have something to say about that. After they exit the Dart of course.

-
Back