Who else's car started out as a LOW option car?

-
Mine's an Aussie 1967 Dodge ute. Heavy duty version of the VC Valiant ute. Based model with 225/3 speed manual only option. No radio, heater, painted bumpers, hub caps & grill. This one has the Valiant grill/headlight surrounds, but the Dodge (2nd image) should have the basic plastic headlight surround only. The production run was around 1400 units. Maybe I shouldn't be customizing this as there's not many left....too bad!

23.1.jpg

89.1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I had a 64 Valiant wagon with zero options. 170/3 speed on the column, no radio, rubber floor mat, no rear arm rests and no rear seat belts. The trim between the upper door and door panel was painted. It did have a cigarette lighter.

'68 340/727/3.23 open GTS convertible, day/night mirror, outside remote mirror, buckets with column shift, AM, heater, power steering, manual drum brakes, poverty caps,
and side stripe. About as stripped as a GTS can be.

P1010472.JPG

GTS 1983 02.jpg

My Duster started out as a /6-225, manual steering and small manual drum brake car with just a two tone paint as the only checked upgrade. IDK if it came with a carpet though.

Drug it up outta the Georgian mud.

It got a ‘78-400 for awhile. Now it’s getting a small block.

AE2C6E4C-DA64-4E68-BF74-35E2494EB42D.jpeg

-
Back