Who has my 63 Dart?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, I sold my 63 Dart two door seeeedan to a member in Florida. I'm terrible with names and do not remember who it was or their screen name. Then, I remember he also sold the car to another member. I am trying to find out who ended up with the car. I still have the build sheet for that car. Is someone sees this who knows who has the car, or if the owner see this, I have the build sheet and will gladly send it to you. The car was really solid and very much worth saving, so I hope it's still around.

Maybe provide a brief description of the the car to help locate it.

I THINK I might have some pictures on another computer. I'll look. It was originally white and still had a good bit of the original paint on it when I had it.

I have no pictures. I did, however figure out the member that bought it from me. Here is his profile page. I tried tagging his screen name but it would not work.

strang3majik

I have no pictures. I did, however figure out the member that bought it from me. Here is his profile page. I tried tagging his screen name but it would not work.

strang3majik
is this it?
qdp1rg2-jpg.jpg

No, i

No, I looked up the last post from the guy you sold it to hoping I could find who had it and found those pics. Apparently he sold it.

Well I sure appreciate you finding the pictures of it. Thanks. Yeah, I remember he sold it. Now if the current owner will see this I can reunite him with his build sheet. I've had it on top of my gun safe for years under a heavy box of valve springs to straighten it out. lol

Well I sure appreciate you finding the pictures of it. Thanks. Yeah, I remember he sold it. Now if the current owner will see this I can reunite him with his build sheet. I've had it on top of my gun safe for years under a heavy box of valve springs to straighten it out. lol
You're welcome

What's the gun safe for?????

-
Back