Who has the light distributor springs?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
I want to get my all in timing in sooner than stock and would like to buy from a member.
Any of you guys sell them?
Factory smallblock electronic distr.
I was thinking crackedback sold them, but I thought I would ask anyway just in case.

Thank you

Ijust bought mine from Mr Gasket. I just replaced the hevey 1 with the the light 1 in the kit mine is all in.1200 rpmssssssssssssss

If I had a distributor machine, I could get some spring kits together. I did some research and found a place that had a lot of springs, even had a piece of paper with all that info... it's gone.

I don't have anything for sale.

The Mrg 925 series spring seem to work pretty well.

McMaster - Carr sells bulk spring material, of various sizes and rates. Acid etching with muratic acid is used to alter rates small amounts to tune from there. Do not forget to neutralize with baking soda and water, followed by oil.

Electronic advance, makes mechanical advance seem like bear skins and stone knives.

If I had a distributor machine, I could get some spring kits together. I did some research and found a place that had a lot of springs, even had a piece of paper with all that info... it's gone.

I don't have anything for sale.

The Mrg 925 series spring seem to work pretty well.

Ok, thanks Rob

For all they cost just go to any A&A or good parts store in your area and they will have them in stock. If you have no luck I will send you some used ones that will fix you up for a buck or two to cover postage. Let me no with a pm.

For all they cost just go to any A&A or good parts store in your area and they will have them in stock. If you have no luck I will send you some used ones that will fix you up for a buck or two to cover postage. Let me no with a pm.

Cool. I'll check it out.
Can you tell me what specifically I am asking for?

"Mopar small block light distributor spring/s" ?

Thanks

Just ask for distributor springs, I also saw them at advance auto, summit jegs,etc.

Good luck with that. I would doubt many parts stores have any spring kits, other than GM

FBO lists a spring kit price of 10 bucks, but I did not see a part no

Mancini shows some

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/disadweigspr.html

Google "Mopar distributor springs," Mopar distributor recurve" things like that

The source on MP seems to be "gone" --not available

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dcc-2932675

Classic Industries

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/mn1110.html

OH Thanks Del.
I asked you guys and get told to Google "Mopar distributor springs". :D
Thanks.

JK ya,
I have, I just thought someone could tell me exactly what and where.
I'll look into it some more, as well as check out the links.

i can get it done for ya. just gonna need what you want for a initial timing, total mechanical, rpm all in. Also if you want your vacuum advance messed with you may need a new pod. Just let me know

My local speed shop had the Mr Gskt ones, , two "mopar dist adv " to a bubble pack,, sitting on a peg, on a wall of other Mr Gskt stuff..

Mr Gskt 925B

mr_gasket_925B.jpg

hope it helps

-
Back