Who in the right mind would do THIS to a '66 Dart??

-

1966DartConvertible

Reaction score
Picture speaks better than words...

Dodgedartwing.jpg

To the owner (whoever you are) I know its YOUR car, but... save the $$ and go and buy a 1980s Civic instead, and put THAT wing on Pleaaaasseee...

Looks like an early 70s "Go-Wing" it would probably look just as out of place on a Honda too. What cracks me up is the lime green wheelie bars attached to a 7 1/4 rear end ?!!, LOL.

His other car is a Honda civic. There was no room to install a wheelie bar to his Honda because his honda has a set of steel testicles hangin from the bumper.

Dodgedartwing.jpg

To the owner (whoever you are) I know its YOUR car, but... save the $$ and go and buy a 1980s Civic instead, and put THAT wing on Pleaaaasseee...
I see it also has wheelie bars, to me it doesn't look like the tires are large enough to get good enough bite to pull the front end. but like you said it is someone else's car and they can do what they want, to bad WE have to look at it.

The wheelie bars with those tires is kinda funny....but I would still rather see that than 22's all the way round and a bunch of stupid DUB bling

my guess would be a high school kid just getting into the hobby and not knowing what we know. maybe he needs someone to take him under their wing and show him the ins and outs of the car hobby. i did some horrible things to my "hot rods" when i was younger. sometimes i still do!

This is the SAME car, from the side...

SideView.jpg

Whats up with the paintjob? ;)

Oh, and the front end looks like a '63??

probably still got the slant six in it. He may need those wheelie bars to get up his holler in WV. I think it's got style. LOL

Come on guys....at least it IS a Mopar.

This is the SAME car, from the side...

SideView.jpg

Whats up with the paintjob? ;)

Oh, and the front end looks like a '63??

:-D Looking at the date on the picture, maybe this is what he hopes it will look like next year.

It is hilarious, but looks 1000 times cooler than the tan 4 door Altima down the street from me, with a huge "tri wing" bolted to the trunk with plastic walmart hub caps. :toothy10:

:-D Looking at the date on the picture, maybe this is what he hopes it will look like next year.

It is hilarious, but looks 1000 times cooler than the tan 4 door Altima down the street from me, with a huge "tri wing" bolted to the trunk with plastic walmart hub caps. :toothy10:

You mean the triple shelf ?? "...........

5d21bc53-999d-4a95-b353-1cf905231acc_3001.jpg

Since I have a 04 Mustang daily driver, here is one that turns my stomach...

DSCN0004.jpg

Lighten up on the kid, he probably loves that car. Ya bash em if they drive a Honda, and ya bash em when they drive an old mopar:bootysha:

X2

The owner probably has limited resources like most of us and is doing the best he or she can with what they have.

X2

The owner probably has limited resources like most of us and is doing the best he or she can with what they have.

No doubt about that, as I remember being 17, and having some pretty tacky "improvements" to my 64 Barracuda.

Dad still kids me about the wood paneling door panels, I made for my 57 Fury. :-D

My car is as pieced together as I think I could get it without building an AMC but I like it It's purple with a primered fender right now but will probably go to army green soon for a while. This car has some potentions I' drive it the way it is plus an air filter tho.

Dodgedartwing.jpg

#5 is alive! Sorry, it looks like the robot in Short Circuit.....

-
Back