WHO IS THE SMARTEST and THE QUICKEST??

-

Treblig

Reaction score
Let's see if anyone can identify what is making this sound (it's very distinct). If you can guess what is making this sound, to win the grand prize....Name the movie it came from!!

Treblig

WOW!!!! That was fast...did you at least have to think about it??? You are the SMARTEST and THE FASTEST!!

I should have not let anyone from New York play the game, they all have the home team advantage!!!!:(

Treblig

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, sound is something you never forget.
I've always thought that the person who wrote the script for that scene was genius for coming up with the idea of clicking the bottles together to annoy/enrage the Warriors. I just watched it again last night.

treblig

I read somewhere that he improvised that scene himself!!! Either way like you said...pure genius!

Now for the bonus round...name the woman who played the DJ?

I read somewhere that he improvised that scene himself!!! Either way like you said...pure genius!

Now for the bonus round...name the woman who played the DJ?
I recognized her lips/mouth and voice but have no idea what her name is/was???

I recognized her lips/mouth and voice but have no idea what her name is/was???
Lynne Thigpen

E140E3C3-849D-4541-A086-1BAFFBA917C8.jpeg

I like the movie. My wife hates it! Maybe i’ll click bottles together and piss her off!
That would have an interesting conclusion...remember the female in the movie had a broken bottle in her hand so watch out!! One thing I wondered...the guy who had the bottles on his fingers must have had really small hands, I don't think I could get those small bottles on my fingers????

Last edited:
That would have an interesting conclusion...remember the female in the movie had a broken bottle in her hand so watch out!! One thing I wondered...the guy who had the bottles on his fingers must have had really small hands, I don't think I could those small bottles on my fingers????

That would make sense...as David Patrick Kelly is a small guy...he’s been in a ton of movies! He was Luther in “48 Hours” along with Jame Remar another Walter Hill Movie!
One of the last movies I’ve seen him in was John Wick...he was the guy that owned the clean up crew of hat picked up and disposed of the bodies at JW’s House!

That would make sense...as David Patrick Kelly is a small guy...he’s been in a ton of movies! He was Luther in “48 Hours” along with Jame Remar another Walter Hill Movie!
One of the last movies I’ve seen him in was John Wick...he was the guy that owned the clean up crew of hat picked up and disposed of the bodies at JW’s House!
Just watched John Wick the other night. Good movie and he was a bad mother.

-
Back