Who likes burnout videos?

-
I got a good video today but my buddy hasn't emailed it to me yet. Here are the tracks I left. I took the pics on the way back to pic up my buddy. I could have kept going but I was worried about my tires! :)

View attachment 1714511336

LMAO,,,,when when did you start to get worried? Around 200', or closer to 300' :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great burnouts guys!

Holy hell Jason...... nice.... very nice.... not bad for a rookie ! hahah

-RPM

My son's high school grad pic...

Attachments

• DSCF0273.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 110
now there you go...who says cops aren't reasonable.....chalk one up for the "good guys"

Believe me, when I worked Uniformed Patrol I really tried to be reasonable with motorists I stopped. So many times I'd stop them for a moving traffic infraction/violation, and once I did found other violations present of an administrative nature, i.e., failure to report change of address, expired inspection sticker, expired registration, etc., and I'd write them a citation for the non-moving (as in no points assessed against their driver's record) violation, which was always less cost to them as well. I also never stopped anyone for less than 11 mph over the limit in a 55 mph zone, and less than 15 mph over the limit in a reduced speed zone, such as 35, 45, etc.
I had no patience for drunk driving, however; anyone I stopped for DUI or had in a traffic crash who was inebriated was arrested. No exceptions. This was before Mothers Against Drunk Driving was even on the scoreboard.
I tried to be fair with people, and the stories I hear from some of you about pin-headed behavior on the part of some of the guys in Uniformed Patrol just makes me cringe.

-
Back