Who makes a good enclosed trailer???Trade?

-

Slappy

Reaction score
I am looking for an enclosed car trailer. I prefer a 24 ft. I can buy one on ebay for 4000.00 but have to drive to Georgia to get it. Dont mind driving. I just dont know what brand to buy. I live in Virginia. I am a little leary of buying a POS. I do have a 18 foot open car trailer for sale or partial trade for a enclosed trailer. My trailer has slide under ramps, radial tires, it is a 2007 model, wood deck , steel frame, electric brakes, break away set up. Trailer works and functions perfectly. I would rate the trailer 8 out of 10 on appearance and condition. I will travel for the right deal. I dont want any trailers longer than 24 ft. No fifth wheels. If you have a trailer I might be interested in call me at 571-334-2506 ask for Tod or email me at [email protected] I would sell my trailer for 1650.00

013.JPG

You should try to get a hold of The Brickman Group. DO a google search and our website will pop up. We liquidate our old 8 x 24 Wells Cargo trailers all the time and the last one from our branch sold for abou $500 and was in pretty good shape. The company as a whole has 160 branches in 30 states so I would think its worth a phone call. I'm not sure of the corporate office phone # but I'm sure its on the website. You'll want to talk to The Equipment Resource Department.

hallmark trailer i'll sell you mine for 5200 its got a 8000 lb winch built in cabinet maco toolbox heavy duty 5000 lbs axles 6 lugs wheels its the one i take to carlisle leveling bars new tires mike

i use Haulin, you may want to see which suspension you want. I like the torsion suspension better then the leaf spring. Cost a little more but ride better to me.

-
Back