Who makes billet pulleys?

-

clinteg

Reaction score
Who makes billet replacement pulleys for '69 340 cars besides CVF Racing? I find serpentine stuff but I just want factory style replacements.

march pulleys.

655-10015.jpg

Yup march pulleys always show up here and there, just hold out and wait for that set that have only been ran on a car a couple of times and save your self a good chunk of change. Watch Ebag and craigslist they will show up once in a while for decent prices. I would love to just send my steel pulleys out and have them powder coated a real bright silver and or try the chrome powder.

I would love to just send my steel pulleys out and have them powder coated a real bright silver and or try the chrome powder.

Well, gee, you know we do have a resident powder professional right here at FABO. Send 'em to Leanna and let her work her magic.

Yup march pulleys always show up here and there, just hold out and wait for that set that have only been ran on a car a couple of times and save your self a good chunk of change. Watch Ebag and craigslist they will show up once in a while for decent prices. I would love to just send my steel pulleys out and have them powder coated a real bright silver and or try the chrome powder.

You know, powder coating bright silver or chrome isn't a bad idea!

I ordered the cvf pulleys, they look great and fit well, quality parts. Plus a lot cheaper then march. If you don't mind me asking why are you not interested in the cvf pulleys?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 247
I ordered the cvf pulleys, they look great and fit well, quality parts. Plus a lot cheaper then march. If you don't mind me asking why are you not interested in the cvf pulleys?

Nothing against the CVF pulleys. I just wanted to explore all options. The price point of the CVF is very nice. Although, the March pulleys are powdercoated clear which I like since I hate polishing.

Nothing against the CVF pulleys. I just wanted to explore all options. The price point of the CVF is very nice. Although, the March pulleys are powdercoated clear which I like since I hate polishing.

Making a long story shorter, I just got rid of a set of serpentine March pulleys that ended up here basically because that factory powder coated clear totally failed.

Making a long story shorter, I just got rid of a set of serpentine March pulleys that ended up here basically because that factory powder coated clear totally failed.

Sounds like TTi's ceramic header coatings!

-
Back