Who makes the best Repro Rallye Wheels

-

69bboAMX3904SP

Reaction score
Who makes the best most accurate Repro Rallye Wheels size 15 x 7" including trim rings and center cap.

I think year one makes them. On their add it says an accurate reproduction of the originals, and i know they sell complete kits, but they're not cheap, around $1300. for all 4 with caps and rings.

http://www.yearone.com/

Thank you but I was hoping no one would recommend YearOne, they are very expensive indeed.

Any others out there?

I got mine from Summit, they are Wheel Vintiques, pretty much the best
repo rallyes out there. I think I paid 100 bucks each and the big thing is
shipping is only 10 BUCKS and they are heavy!

The center caps I gave 165 for a set of 4 and I think trim rings are 20 bucks ea.

Get them from Summit. They look orignal, and a lot cheaper
then Year One. I think they both buy them from Wheel Vintiques.
Bought a pair of 15x8s that i had one the back of the Duster.
Couldn't tell the differance.

Get them from Summit. They look orignal, and a lot cheaper
then Year One. I think they both buy them from Wheel Vintiques.
Bought a pair of 15x8s that i had one the back of the Duster.
Couldn't tell the differance.

Yes, Wheel Vintiques is the one company that makes them for everyone (Year One, Summit, Jegs...)

OK so who's better Wheel Vintiques or Speciality Wheel of Washington?

thx

The rims are the same. Made by Wheel Vintiques. It's all the same, just pick the reseller you want to deal with.

Mopar makes the center caps, but I think Pentastar Reproductions makes some less expensive plastic ones, and I think PG Classic might make some.

Mopar Performance has some 15x7 trim rings that are the most accurate, but not OE 100%. Wheel Vintiques make a trim ring that look fine and pretty close.

Mopar sells 1/2" chrome lug nuts that are 90% perfect. The originally installed lug nuts had a little dimple on the center top of them from the machining process.

-
Back