Who makes the best tachometers ???

-

'70_Duster_340

Reaction score
My old school Sun from the 70's (when they were made in Chicago) has **** the bed ...

I read a lot about auto meter .. How about Stewart Warner, made here in the USA ??

I'd love to hear what you guys feel is the best, and the best bang for the buck.

Thanks,

Kenny

Stewart Warner is my vote. 2 year warranty to boot. Bang for the buck is all perspective. I prefer to by quality parts that I won't have to replace 1 day after the warranty expires. That's how I rationalize spending the extra cash. Made in the USA is a bonus too.

I know the Auto Meters are made in the USA, it sez it right on the gauge.

The stewart Warners are real nice. I have no yet seen one in person, but do plan on getting a gauge set for my Magnum. I do not know where there made.

I know the Auto Meters are made in the USA, it sez it right on the gauge.

The stewart Warners are real nice. I have no yet seen one in person, but do plan on getting a gauge set for my Magnum. I do not know where there made.

Hey Rob !!

Stewart Warner's are all made in the USA .. I've seen some Auto Meter's that say "made in the USA" and others that don't. I wonder if the higher end ones are made here, and the cheaper ones overseas, probably China ??

How ya been ??

Kenny
ps..There's an all Mopar day up here on the 25th

-
Back