Who,s off today

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Anyone else off today. Whats on the plate besides leftover turkey? I,m gonna get the engine bay in the wifes cuda painted hopefully.

I'm off but on call so I get to wait around for the phone to ring. In the meantime I'll be packing for my upcoming move. I'm pretty sure I got this house. The only person who can nix this deal right now is the appraiser.

Been off since Wednesday and I don't go back til Tuesday. It looks like Christmas light today.Then at 130 its LSU and Arkansas. Maybe some good ole cornbread turkey and dressing. Maybe even some for breakfast.

I'm off today. I'm a truck driver and I drive 450 miles every day. What am I doing on my day off? Driving 600 miles round trip picking up a very hard to find canopy for my P/U! LOL

I am off today, but then I am retired #-o........going to finish the maintenance on my truck then probably going to start on my wifes. Gonna be out of commission for a while after having surgery in January so I got a bunch of crap I need to get done before hand....

off till monday at least. working on my d100 maybe cleaning up the valiant also. enjoying every minute of it.

I'm off today! I'm hoping the local steel supplier is open so I can get the metal to make my frame connectors this weekend.

off till Monday...so much stuff to do i don't know where to start. tomorrow i get to see Puscifer in concert and Sunday its Mastodon, if anyone knows who they are...lol

It's been cold and rainy the last few days but today has a blue sky and the weather page says it's almost 60 degrees. The shop's overdue for a wash-out so I'd guess that's where I'll be ... soon as I wake up some more and have a couple cups of coffee.

Ya know, getting up early is so overrated. :-D Sleeping in was a pleasant treat.

Ya'll enjoy your day off.

I took off today, but I'm trying to work from home so I don't get too far behind. I'm hoping to get done early this afternoon so I can finish final mock up of the ladder bar supsension for tack welding the ladder bar crossmember.

I'm off today, may go shooting, also may go hook up exhaust to yje new TTIs on my Barracuda!

I'm off work til monday. I am still thinking of what the heck I'm gonna do. I plan on working on my Scamp, I might go shooting as well - my 1911 is feeling neglected.

I'm off until Sunday, (of course I've been off most of my life, about a half a bubble LOL) then it's off to Alabama.

I haven't had a day off in months. Wasn't off yesterday or today. Tomorrow isn't looking much better.

I'm off. Still breaking down tables and chairs from yesterday. I had 34 family members over for Thanksgiving. I have to do something with the food they left. I hope I can work on the Duster this afternoon once I am done with the final cleaning.

ta daaaa. Maybe not the best prep but at least I didnt paint it black. I,m happy with it for a driver.

Attachments

• mounts 358.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 114
  • mounts 356.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 106
  • mounts 357.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 112
Worked all day today driving doing installs and now I am getting ready to drive 500 miles to New Jersey.

Been off all week working on my 08 caliber R/T.. try to remove the exhaust manifold on that thing LOL.... The manifold and cat are one unit fun fun,,POS

off till monday,pulled my six out yesterday and dropped in my new old 318/727. everything went perfect.shortened driveline fit,conversion mounts,headers,radiator, smooth as glass.fired it up uncorked and sounded so good. i still have to re-route my wires and stuff but i had to make sure it was going to run.i still have new valve covers and intake/carb to put on .but she runs and shifts like a champ! im so excited to get the sound of v8 power in my duster!i didnt have time to clean and paint the engine compartment like i wanted to. expecting some cold temps tomarrow.

Attachments

• d53.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 103
  • d59.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 95
  • d64.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 90
  • d66.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 112
-
Back