-
Status
Not open for further replies.

L8RG8R

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
all you need to do is give me what I have in parts and out of pocket expenses and you get the car for free with a clear title now for the fun part.All right I found another project and sence I have way more toys than funds(dont know any thing about that do ya lol) I have to sell some of them and the hard one to part with is a 65 dart 270 2 door with a 360 4 barrel carb 904 auto with electronic ignition front disc brakes with 5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern on all four corners car still needs some work and parts to finish has no seats headliner or carpet and will need a steering colum has a console and shifter from a 73/4 charger installed needs all the poly bushings in linkage as well as carb and plug wires there are some other things I am sure but you get the idea I was asking 3k obo but my new price is 2000.00 firm cash if I have no takers I will part it out and get my money that way but I realy would hate to do that as I have alot of b.s.t. in this car I would like for it to find a good home with some one who will love it as I do I have pics but I cant get them to load I will e-mail them to you if your interested enough to ask

If you post a few pictures it might help you out. :-k

And where the hell is "guffey"? :dontknow:

all right sorry for the bs but come on guys it is the twenty first centry is any thing realy free any more and if it were is it worth owning? any way thanks for the responce guffey idaho is 17 miles south of nampa that south central idaho all the pics I have of the dart are to large to load on this ad and I cant figure out how to reduce the size so pm me your e-mail and I will send you all the pics you want

Lets give the poor guy a break. After all, I'm giving away my Dart for free, all you have to pay is the $28000.00 I have spent on it.

sorry but i have to rate this as a stupid thread.............. take all the **** off the car you bought and installed, sell it, then give the car away for free.

Shoot, I can do better than that. I'll give my Dart away free and you don't have to pay anything! Oh wait, there's a $30,000 handling charge and you pay the freight!!

Yes, this was FREE!!!

Picture007.jpg

So yeah, 2K ain't FREE!

wow crackedback that was free id be willing to give you 25 bucks for it lol. But yeah that is a little dishonest just tell us what you want for it and go from there doing stuff like that just seems to make people angry with you and then they wont buy your stuff anyway

i wonder if someone could legally force him to give them the dart? the add does say free dart

Hey Cracked,

What type of trailer is that? Is that a Deluxe Carson?

Exactamundo... Great trailer, once I got rid of the POS Carlisle trailer tires. I lost 5 carlisles in the first 4500 miles. All separated tread from tire, no punctures. The tires are total F'ing junk.

If the trailer company wants to put Carlisle on yours.. RUN RUN RUN!!!

I got Towmasters on it now and they've been very good.

This was free, as in given to me with a title 2 years ago. Dart was given to me by my old boss. Mother in law gave us the Caprice in 1999 and brother in law gave me the Isuzu truck in 2004.

PICT0143.jpg

Wow I had no idea you guys would get so butt hurt over this ad.In spite of what you might think it wasnt my intention to offend anyone.And to those of you who feel offended you have my apolagies.And to those of you with the abilaty to look past the bs and find the point of this post thank you for the positive responce.If we find a way to make a deal and you end up with my dart I hope she serves you well and you have alot of fun with her.Regardless of what the title on my post says you were looking in the cars for sale section of this wonderful website and that is exactly what you found your the one who had a problem with the way i chose to catch your attention.I did catch your attention as well as some folks who understand what the real point is and maybe I will be able to do buisness with them and again i must say to them thank you make me a real offer and I will make sure your clear minded level headedness will be rewarded

Also keep in mind that you are a Junior member and we like to "bust the chops" of our Junior Members. No blood - no foul. Now ... on with the show.

i don`t think anyone is serious here. remember, this is car **** of sorts...and its just dirty talk!!! :sign5:
but to be serious for a minute, i hope u sell your car. sounds like a good deal!

cool I appreciate the words of encoragment this web site and all the helpful folks here is what made it possible for me to get this car as far along as it is . that is why I listed it here cause you guys know what it costs and how much work it takes to track down the right parts to make it all work i realy would like to keep this car but I have found the car I have been searching for for the past 30 years 68 road runner so if some one wants to make me a offer i will give special cosideration to members of fabo

This is the Dart in question...L8RG8R emailed me since he could not get it to post. This was the best I could do with resizing the image. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    37.5 KB · Views: 441
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back