Whoa $50 to race mopar vs the world..

-

stroked 340

Banned
Reaction score
On Friday night down at E town at the Mopar atlantic nats.:thumbdow::thumbdow: i don't think so,looks like we'll be sucking back a few extra beers on Friday night at the motel:drinkers::drinkers:

Seriously? It's $50 bucks. Will that break you?
It takes alot to operate a track.

When I trailer my car to the track it,s..
$30 to race
$30 for fuel in my truck
Free stain in my pants!LOL!!

I don't think I ever went racing (in last few years) for less than $50.00. Go for it! Life's to short to worry about a few bucks. Besides, look at all the fun you'll be missing. LOL

On Friday night down at E town at the Mopar atlantic nats.:thumbdow::thumbdow: i don't think so,looks like we'll be sucking back a few extra beers on Friday night at the motel:drinkers::drinkers:

Try racing at just an NHRA Division Open, not a Divisional or National Event either. $150.00 for the Pro Division.

During a regular race weekend it is only $75.00

If your a member it is alot cheaper.

Here is a link

http://www.mhdra.com/fees.asp

You have to remember that it does cost alot to maintain a race track and that the higher the entry fees the better the payouts will be...

West palm beach international raceway= state of the art facility 1/4 mile track
$30.00 to race spectators $15.00

I go whenever possible, and it's just for a day or night out. I've gone when it's 30$ or 75$. Never begudge them the money. I agree. It takes serious bucks and commitments to run a facility. Support your local track whenever possible. Or it may disappear. Then you're sitting or really travelling.

I go whenever possible, and it's just for a day or night out. I've gone when it's 30$ or 75$. Never begudge them the money. I agree. It takes serious bucks and commitments to run a facility. Support your local track whenever possible. Or it may disappear. Then you're sitting or really travelling.

Its not my local track we travel to new jersey from mass. and we race sat. and sun. already..so fri. night is not a must!!! but $50 is way out of line for a basic test/tune...

I,ll agree,$50 for T&T is steep!At my local track,T&T on weekends is $30.We have T&T every Wednesday night for $20(I like going Wed. nights not as busy)Weekends there,s to many Fartpipe cars!Enjoy yourself,Stroked340 love your car!!

isnt it 50 bucks to get into mopar vs the world wit the wopping 500$ payout and trophy to all 1st round winners? i think if you run time shots it is not 50 bucks.

isnt it 50 bucks to get into mopar vs the world wit the wopping 500$ payout and trophy to all 1st round winners? i think if you run time shots it is not 50 bucks.

James,your right test and tune is cheaper,i'm just considering the mopar vs the world as another form of test and tune..

-
Back