.........Who's from Saskatchewan.....

-
Grew up in Regina, cruising Albert street in my 1970 Plum Crazy 340 Duster. Did some street racing on the "north quarter" and some drag racing at SIR. Now live in Alberta. Still have the duster and a few more. Now live in Alberta.

Luseland, SK ..........
.......and searching for a decent 71/72 Demon!!!!!!

Sold mine about 20 years ago and never should have :(

............Lets see how many members we have in this great province......Im from Kindersley...............Kim.........

My Dad was born in Kindersley, Saskatchewan in 1925, he moved to B.C. after WW2.
I now live in Alberta, but i am of Saskatchewan descent. :iconbigg:

I was born in Porcupine Plain (me and TSN's Darren Dutchyshen yay) but we moved to B.C. when I was little (and to Alberta in '81)

I still miss Dutch's hockey commentary from back in the 80s. "He DRAINS it!" I heard he moved up to a big network.

My parents homesteaded in Saskatchewan. My Grandpa has a street named for him in Meadow Lake (Esau street).

My Mom's parents homesteaded in Blumenhoff. I lived in Swift Current for a while. You know you're getting there when you see the tree north of Swift Current LOL.

My folks moved from SK before I was born (I was raised in Ft St John BC) but I still have many relatives in SK.

Arlie

Both parents and family are from Saskatchewan, Mom born and raised in Saskatoon, Dad from the Bruno/Humboldt area. Grandparents homestead in Melfort...

Darin

Anyone around Saskatoon know of an orange 71 340 Duster that was painted maroon that was for sale on Kijiji about a year ago??...

I live in Martensville & drive a 67 newport blue barracuda, 408 , billet specialties wheels, installin an Atomic EFI soon. Can't wait for good weather to pull er'out & cruise. daily driver is a 06 black SRT8 300. Hope to do a few of the local show & shines to meet some of you local MOPARites. also working on a dash restoration. plastic chromeing is gonna be the fun part.If anyone has info to share on this i'd be happy to know. Also would like to know what people do to replace the 2 5/8 vacum guage (commonly used on these cars) with a tach (repro rallye tach is super expensive). turn signal switch& harness?

-
Back