Who's going to Indy this weekend

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
For the Indy Head swap meet/car show. We're going. This is our 3rd year. Sure nice to get to do something related to the hobby after a long winter.

Any FABO members that have FABO shirts make sure and wear them. I'll have mine on.

Anyone coming please stop by the Indy Mopar Club display. I'll have my Imperial out there and working the doors Friday and club booth on Saturday.

Was there all day today and will be there most of tomorrow. I didn't get to look around since I was working as ARM BAND POLICE on the door and then helped set the Indy Mopar Club display up

Will be there tomorrow, doors open to public at 9am

Seen some things I didn't know they made. New sheet metal roof skins, not sure for what, but they had them

There are a few nice cars for sale in the car corral

Well the car is home in the barn, club display down and not time to rest

I had a good time, talked with Tracy & Cathy on Saturday.

I didn't notice any FABO shirts and no one introduced themselves

here are some pictures I took today

66Dart.jpg
$900 OBO sold this afternoon

69Daytona.jpg
Restored by southern Ill guy, does 100 point show cars

belvederes.jpg
these 3 look ready

ChampRM.jpg
From top of Indy Clyinder head trailer

Cudas.jpg
70 Hemi Cuda Convertible & 72 or 73 340 fact air cuda

HemiChallenger.jpg
Restored by Finer details in Danville, IN

JohnCuda.jpg
Club members Hemi Cuda, this was a Formula S that he cloned into Hemi car, very streetable Indy Cylinder Head Hemi (it is for sale will be at Mecum Auction in May)

MistyBlue.jpg
63 Racer, nice car asking 19,500 OBO

RaceChallenger.jpg
Doug's Racer

RaceChallenger2.jpg
Larry's Racer

66Dart.jpg

69Daytona.jpg

belvederes.jpg

ChampRM.jpg

Cudas.jpg

HemiChallenger.jpg

JohnCuda.jpg

MistyBlue.jpg

RaceChallenger.jpg

RaceChallenger2.jpg

RikSmits.jpg
Former Pacers Basketball player Rik Smits with my Imperial

UcodeCharger.jpg
U code Charger

I didn't download these till tonight so thought I would post them here too.

TimDuster.jpg
Tim Kinslow's Duster @ world of wheels

64Valiant.jpg
Scott Fentz 64 Valiant

Very clean sweet ride, for sale and also at World of Wheels

I'm glad I took the Imperial. Seems there are a lot of people that do know what they are. I heard a lot of them say they knew someone or they had one in the past.

Got to talk to a few that knew alot about them, the quality inspector that check them all coming off the line. Herb McCandless stopped by to tell me he has a Seafoam green one with 30K miles and I beat him with my 14,900 mile car.

The show was not as big as in the past, I hope those that attended enjoyed it

RikSmits.jpg

UcodeCharger.jpg

TimDuster.jpg

64Valiant.jpg

We had a good time too. It sure was a surprise seeing Herb McCandless working the ticket booth when we arrived.

The show did see smaller than the last couple yrs. but we still had a good time. I didn't wear my FABO shirt after all. I apparently ordered the wrong size because it fits me like a tent. LOL

Had a real good time setting and talking to Larry and Sue and checking out their super rare Imperial. There were sure a lot of nice cars represented there.

-
Back