Who's into Pinball?

-
Love pinball, never get a chance to play it anymore, but like you Karl my youth and allowance was spent on pinball and hockey cards. My stepdad has an OLD one that is just sitting in storage. I think its from the 50's?? I will take pics when I can.
Great thread Craig

Love pinball, never get a chance to play it anymore, but like you Karl my youth and allowance was spent on pinball and hockey cards. My stepdad has an OLD one that is just sitting in storage. I think its from the 50's?? I will take pics when I can.
Great thread Craig

* Thanks Steve, I just thought there might be some members who share the same passion!
Keep it coming

This is probably the coolest thing I have seen in a long time ....I like the idea of a game with mechanical parts over a video game.

I didn't even know some of these exist.....but this so cool. I bet they are blast to play.

Ive had several, but just didn't have the time to play/work on them and sold them to my cousin. I purchased a new in the box Supranos, also had an original Evil Knievel with an NOS playfield, junkyard, playboy, and a roadshow.

yea, I have a cousin who got me into pinball and vids. He has the holy grail of a pinball game room/repair hobby. He has/had hundreds of machines. he had two Medieval madness machines sitting side by side at one time. I think they go for 8-10k each. had a cactus canyon, elvis gold, Indiana jones.... I could go on for a whole page of what he's had.

This is probably the coolest thing I have seen in a long time ....I like the idea of a game with mechanical parts over a video game.

I didn't even know some of these exist.....but this so cool. I bet they are blast to play.

They are great, especially the multi-ball machines...

You get the peripheral vision going and focus when they are all out there....

Up the ramps, at the targets, hit the hole to lock the ball, extra bonus, holy **** the special is lit - gotta hit the special to get a free game before it goes off....

Catch the ball on one flipper and try to aim for the targets and ramps....

Oh, ahem....

... they're ok.....

8 Ball deluxe

I love seeing that young one at the machine. :cheers:

I remember those days when I was that young and needed to get a stool/chair to see the board.... :angel12:

Never too young to start...

I used to play ''Captain Fantastic'', ''Kiss'', ''Playboy'', 'Tron'', and many others.
Great games for sure, but they sure sucked up the quarters......lol.

74mnmUS.jpg

Oh my. Why did you ask that question? I bought my first pinball machine (age 17) at about the same time I got my 1968 Roadrunner off the showroom floor. My parents paid for the Roadrunner. I still have the pinball, but not the Roadrunner. Now I've got about 40 pins and 2 Plymouths. Out of all my cars and pins, only 2 pinballs work. I'm one of those guys with too many unfinished projects. If you ever come to Fresno, CA, come by and we'll play some pins.

GREAT THREAD. I've got 3. The oldest one was made in 1956, the year I was born. Its called Mibs and made by Williams. My Dad bought it cause I was burnin up all my quarters at the pool hall. We had a blast sharing flippers and setting new high scores. Got me hooked, and later I added a Dirty Harry with quotes by Clint Eastwood like "Make my day" and "do you feel lucky, punk". Added a third called Pistol Poker. My 3 boys and both grandsons have enjoyed all these machines and even my wife will play from time to time. You discovered my other passion.

So that's three of us so far with High Speed! What a great game...

High Speed IIRC, is in that same family that started with IIRC Cyclone.

(Riiiiide the Cyclone!)

Something about the way those machines feel is just the best.

-
Back