WHO'S OUT HERE???

-
I'm here, but it's been lonely in the heartland, or should I say Southern Rockies area?

klrfish1968 said:
I'm in Perry, KS., about 20 minutes from Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka, KS. :salut:

Hi Klrfish,

I am in Colorado. Live in Parker, shop is in Castle Rock. I went to HPT for the division 5 finals one year, and it felt like I had a blower on my car. Going from 6000 feet elevation to 1800 or so, is great! Shaved about .8 off my ET, and gained 7 MPH!

Anyone else out there? Gotta be more than this ... :poke:

Hey there Guys...Yeah, I'm a newbie...But not to MOPARS!! Used to have a 71 Super BEE.....Just bought a 74 Duster and re-doing it from the ground up. LONG TERM HERE> Hope to be active in the next few months.

DEWSKY

dewsky said:
Hey there Guys...Yeah, I'm a newbie...But not to MOPARS!! Used to have a 71 Super BEE.....Just bought a 74 Duster and re-doing it from the ground up. LONG TERM HERE> Hope to be active in the next few months.

DEWSKY

Hey Dewsky,

Welcome to the board! I was in Wichita recently .. it was the weekend they caught the BTK killer. It was the talk of the town .. I was actually looking at a shop down there by the AF base, but a good deal on a shop came up here in Colorado that.

Any pics of your 74 Duster?

Well, I have a few photo's of the Duster....but this one is destined for Duster Heaven as there are too many major problems that I dont want to tackle. (Torsion bar brackets breaking out from abuse and such). BUT, I did find another A-Body for the Motor/Tranny. Keep ya posted as the deal has not gone through yet. OH, And I'm going to be Parting out the Duster. SO, if anyone wants some stuff.......HOLLER and we can deal. Thanks.

Bob "DEWSKY" Parsons :D

fstbackfish said:
I'm new here.But i'm down in montrose Co.It's about an hour outside of Grand Junction :mrgreen:

Hello there! Welcome to the board. Are you planning to attend the mopar events down here in denver, and pueblo this year?

Maybe the mopars on the mountain in Denver???My summer is pretty well full,Plus i'm plannin a roadtrip with some guys from http;//www.scatpack.com to the nats in ohio :thumleft:

Deal finally DONE...Think I got a bargain....1975 Plymouth Scamp.....New 318, New 904.....cars been sitting for 4 1/2 years though....engine and tranny have not seen fluids since being reworked. Have the paperwork on both of them. Just have to finish assembling the rest of the car. Not bad for $800......Yes, I said 800.....Now, If I could only find some "j" heads for my 360.......

WHen is the Lawrence Swap meet? I"m parting out my 74 Duster and have a lot of stuff I"m going to be parting ways with.

I'm from Hutchinson, KS, about 45 miles NW of Wichita.

I'm working on a 68 fastback 4-spd car I picked up last fall for $500.

The Lawrence swap meet is May 6,7,8. Usually only vendors can get in on friday night and it's a mess. It's at the Douglas County Fairgrounds. I don't have a number, but if you can find them, the Lawrence Street Rod Association (LSRA) is who you can get the details from, they run the show.

I'm sorry, I don't have any extra bumpers, but I know a guy here in town who just very well might, he's got a 67 fastback heavy project/parts car.

It's a shame that the Duster Bumpers I have wont fit....LOL. They are in Good shape.

Littleton, Colorado here. I couldn't make it to the Mopar day at the local track but hope to put a lot of work into my car this winter and next spring so I can take it up there.

Live in extreme southwest denver(just across the street is Littleton). Mopar Day at Bandimere speedway was pretty good, also Mopars at the strip was good too.

-
Back