Why do i have a problem deleting dead people's contatcs.

-
My dad, he had a good life. I think I can dis hims. A few like that. But damn, the young ones?

I have several in my phone. I'm not deleting them. Dumb I know but somehow when I look, they are still kinda alive.

I recorded my sister`s voice mail message when she passed. She sounds exactly like my Mom, also.
If I ever forget what they sounded like, I have a sample.
Its been 8 years for both of them and I haven`t listened to it yet, I`d probably start bawling...tearing up now.

Now I’m afraid of losing them. Digitaly

I recorded my sister`s voice mail message when she passed. She sounds exactly like my Mom, also.
Its been 8 years for both of them and I haven`t listened to it yet, I`d probably start bawling...tearing up now.
I saved my Dad's cassette home answer tape. Used to help/ hurt . But Always did me better after, I think....

When I wanna talk to somebody that passed, I start talking to them.

They’ll always be in my heart.

My mom still has dads voice on her answering machine, I only let it ring 3 times when I call.
I miss my dad, but I have no desire hearing his voice, he is gone, but forever remembered.

I’m thinking if pulling all of the digital ****. I go a ton photos. Tired of digital don’t need their number no more. I know I’m all wishywall here. Thanks for the input.
h

I've saved Several Contacts, VMs, Ect from Brothers on my phones over the years. And even when I'm just scrolling, when I run across one, I'll get a sad smile ( like the song goes) but it's a good thing. If I Delete Someone, they weren't needed around, because they screwed me..

I've saved Several Contacts, VMs, Ect from Brothers on my phones over the years. And even when I'm just scrolling, when I run across one, I'll get a sad smile ( like the song goes) but it's a good thing. If I Delete Someone, they weren't needed around, because they screwed me..
What song “sad smile” I get them daily.

Or could make. Film is making a comeback.
You can go to Wal-Mart ( I know,.sounds cheesy) and they will print High Quality photos off your Digital device, phones too. Now, here's the clinch, a Professional Photographer I know, said their (wally world) prints are some of the Best Ones out there. And the turn around with price range is unbeatable. The only issue I've ever had was people in line there, myself not knowing exactly what to do ( how the machines work) and a couple machines down, best to go to Walmart in a high end area (more machines) in a non traffic time of day. I would avoid going to Walgreens. They lost my stuff, deleted my memory card, and told me to piss off that didn't work that good as eventually they had to hire a computer forensics company to restore everything I had and no cost to me refunding my money they had already took

When I wanna talk to somebody that passed, I start talking to them.
Always thought this was foolish. In fact, I was very judgemental of people who did at one time. But recently I lost someone closer than I ever have. And now I find myself doing this very same thing. Talking to them. Learning more and more that unless I’ve walked in someone else’s shoes, I shouldn’t be so quick to judge. In fact, I can never really judge at all because I can never know all the details. Thanks for sharing this man.

People that were close, I keep their contacts in my phone, but change the number a little. Why? Because a lot of their loved ones keep their phones active and I have a fear of accidentally hitting the call button and upsetting them. I will talk to friends, family and pets that have passed on. I talk to Prissy, my dog that I lost on 7-21-22 every day. Those of you that are on Moparts.com also will remember Stu. Stu died from cancer a few years ago. Every now and then, when I see the little memorial I put on my garage door for Stu, I will say "Hey Stu, keep an eye on my garage door so it don't tear up!" Stu was a garage door installer and repairman who could talk you thru any repair you needed to do to a garage door. To me, stuff like that isn't crazy, but just a way to honor and remember those we've lost.

-
Back