Why do we do what we do? Garage shots.

-
It's not THAT organized. Like someone said, white walls and clean floor. Makes everything LOOK real clean.

Brian is Brian H. IMM engines. He's responsible for my old combo.....410 stroker made 519 HP and 529 torque. He's now porting my IMM/Indy heads and a Super Victor, and spec'd out my new cam. I THINK everything is on the way to me as we speak.

Tell ya what, guys. I pounded the snot outta that thing for 4 summers, shifting at 6800 and that bottom end looked beautiful. I'm gonna run the original rods and mains. They look that good. Obviously it was a great build. All SCAT stuff, with Icon forged pistons.

We're just teasing you mike, and a little jealous to boot!! As for your question, if we stand pat on our combos, that must mean we are done, and as any hobbiest of the Mopar faith will attest to, they're never done! See, if they're done, we have to start on the"honey do" list, which is not something I'm prepared to do!!! :)

Nice combo, nice garage, nice car, and nice plan for the car!! Geof

It's not THAT organized. Like someone said, white walls and clean floor. Makes everything LOOK real clean.

Brian is Brian H. IMM engines. He's responsible for my old combo.....410 stroker made 519 HP and 529 torque. He's now porting my IMM/Indy heads and a Super Victor, and spec'd out my new cam. I THINK everything is on the way to me as we speak.

Tell ya what, guys. I pounded the snot outta that thing for 4 summers, shifting at 6800 and that bottom end looked beautiful. I'm gonna run the original rods and mains. They look that good. Obviously it was a great build. All SCAT stuff, with Icon forged pistons.

Gorgeous Demon!
If you dont mind me askin, what was your complete combo in the old motor?
Cam, heads, comp. ratio?
Im about to do a build with around 500hp goal.
Keep up the good work!

The original IMM build was a 360 LA .040 over, with a Scat stroker kit. Icon forged, step dish pistons. IMM/Indy iron heads with Ferrea valves 2.02/1.60. I think Brian did a little bit of work on the heads in the pushrod pinch area, but they were not ported.(then)

He had Comp do a custom grind solid flat tappet cam to his specs. duration at .050 was 251/260 and lift .556/.558. Hughes 1.6 ratio rockers. Compression ended up being 10.3 to 1.

RPM Airgap with a 1" open spacer and a Holley HP950. That spacer is real important. Pretty sure Brians done dyno testing with and without it and it makes a substantial difference. My guess is plenum volume. TTI steppped headers.

I use all MSD ignition and dist. locked at 33 degrees.

That's about it, no magic, just another great IMM engine, I guess. That thing ran cool as hell, even on 90 degree plus days....even in traffic. Very streetable if 'ya don't mind a pretty racy idle, which was 1150-1200 RPM. I have a 4 speed with 410 gears and the thing was just a pleasure to drive and a BEAST! Car's fairly light at 3065. Full interior.

I just can't wait to see what the upgrades are gonna produce. The heads are gonna flow in the 290 range, I believe. Cam 259/269 with lift at 681/688. I should be putting it all together in a week or so and I think it's going to a dyno here in Pittsburgh. All depends on how much dough I have left. CAN'T WAIT!

Nice car and garage!

Stand that crank on its end, never lay a crank on its side.

Holy Crap!!!
You could do a heart transplant in that garage.

Mine looked like that the day I bought the house but not no more.
I like to call mine organized Kaos and struggle to find room for a place to put a thumbtack on the wall....HaHaHa!

Attachments

• 20141229_161940.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 20141229_161128.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 20141229_161146.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 20141229_161202.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 20141229_161216.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 20141229_161228.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 20141229_161236.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 20141229_161317.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 20141229_161338.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 20141229_161412.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 221
Doesn't always look this clean, LOL Its always a little messy!

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 232
Sometimes things can get out a hand big time in this hobby.
Can also get a bit 'cluttered' (more than) occassionally...

AUT22420.jpg

AUT22422.jpg

AUT22425.jpg

20110403-IMG_1314.jpg

Man! I'm a little anal about clutter in my garage. Now my reloading room on the other hand. WHOLE different story......

What's the deal with my crank lying down? What can happen?

Man! I'm a little anal about clutter in my garage. Now my reloading room on the other hand. WHOLE different story......

What's the deal with my crank lying down? What can happen?

Have always been told they can warp if left laying on their side and proper way to store is upright.

I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife.

Kicked old green teeth right in the knee:cheers:

He let out a yell that would curl your hair, but before he could move I grabbed me a chair and said watch him folks he's a fairly dangerous man.

Sorry, couldn't resist. LOVE the car, the build and the garage! I hope all of mine are up to that caliber one day. I'll bet you didn't expect this thread to turn into a CDB song.

I might as well be watching "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", my garage will probably never be that clean.
The inside of my engine is clean enough to cook french fries in, but housekeeping has never been my thing.

They are never done. Either I run out of money or die, that's as close as I'll ever get.

-
Back