Why is it? first world problems

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Why is it when I don't have a steady income or room for it there are cars for sale and there are decent deals. Yet now I have money and room and now no one has any "deals" that are jumping out at me. Anyone else have the same issues?

!@#$%^&*() Murphy )(*&^%$#@!

All the time!!!

Or why am I never the one that's around for those awesome circumstances...ie:"oh my neighbors dad was moving and opened his garage door and asked if he wanted to buy such or such car for a couple hundred bucks"....haha!

I hear ya, My luck is- a guy wants to sell me a hemi for a $1.00 but I only have $.50 cents so I go home to get the other .50 & when I get back the guy sold it & decided to sell it for .50 cents That's my luck !!

Funny saw a post 2 weeks ago completely opposite of this one. Guy had no money and a sweet deal was right in front of him.

If you really want something, you'll buy it.

tell me about it I've been looking for a clean notch for a reasonable price for a year now , all that comes up is either 20k for a poor resto ie if the engine bay is done in black what else did they chevy , or rust buckets that are sooo far gone the scrap yard won't give you the scrap weight because there isn't any metal left just rust and some aclown wants 5-10k for it .arrrrrgh

Looked for a truck for over a year, Couldn't find one in my price range, etc. I settled for a car instead, and now trucks are everywhere.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It's kinda like when you're single and women don't want anything to do with you. Then you get a girlfriend and all the sudden they all come out of the woodwork.

I seem to have the same problem. The only time I manage to find any wagons in my "price range" and area is after that money has had to go to something else.

no kidding, seen a great looking 71 (I think it was) duster with a 318 go on ebay for 6100 earlier this week
and now there is a 340 4 speed 72 demon with a buy it now price of 9K on there

A guy put me onto 2 65 Darts (a GT, and a post)on Craigslist really close for $800 for the pair. And everything I owns needs new tires, so I have to keep reminding myself, "No new projects, no new projects"

-
Back