Why on this site

-
It must be using IP addresses to show adds that you may be interested in. If you watch the adds I bet you'll see some that have to do with NY. Ive seen some for CT.

I think more specifically, it's only in parts of Canada occupied by those cheese suckin surrender monkeys, no offense. But I'm with ya Adam, I think it's through the advertising. I just find it strange that somehow the advertising becomes regional and not the same (standardized) for the site. Just install firefox and it should block it for ya.

1972Dart said:
I think more specifically, it's only in parts of Canada occupied by those cheese suckin surrender monkeys, no offense. But I'm with ya Adam, I think it's through the advertising. I just find it strange that somehow the advertising becomes regional and not the same (standardized) for the site. Just install firefox and it should block it for ya.

Im Sorry, I might have read it wrong but. WTF is a cheese suckin surrender monkey???

I believe they are imported from far far away, and only born on a leap year. On the downhill side of a log cabin. Or somthin

What ad's????? With the proxy filters and pop up blockers and ad-aware, spybot programs and mozilla firefox web browser I use, I haven't seen any ad's in a LONG LONG LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

1972Dart said:

I'm curious also 1972Dart, what the hell is a "cheese suckin surrender monkey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch:

demon seed said:
I'm curious also 1972Dart, what the hell is a "cheese suckin surrender monkey"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch:

I do believe he is refering to the french, you know, those characters who threw down their rifles in world war 2 and said "Hiel Hitler" when the germans came marching into paris.

krabysniper said:
I do believe he is refering to the french, you know, those characters who threw down their rifles in world war 2 and said "Hiel Hitler" when the germans came marching into paris.

Oh Jesus here we go, we out west aren't allowed to talk about that for fear of rileing up our friends out east. It's kind of like you guys down south have your own touchy subjects, eq. the KKK or bad mouthing Opra. Opps maybe that wasn't such a good example, sorry in advance. :-#

Demon Seed,look at this way,1972dart is a senior member as it says under his title.Just look at as he had one of those,(senior moments)in his life,and just let it go.Mrmopartech

-
Back