Why the /6

-
It is coming along. Today I will remove the oil pan to final weld in the turbo oil drain and install a new rear main seal while I am at it. Hopefully the intake side fabrication will start soon!

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 333
  • 13.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 15.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 16.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 17.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 371
  • 18.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 344
Okay, here it is, the day I have been dreading, this is good bye! I have sold my ride to someone who has time and place for her. I have thrown in the towel, I'm tired of hearing the old lady complain about storage costs and my not being home enough. I give up, My 64 wagon has gone to a good person who wants to restore her to her previous glory and has even vowed to keep her name. It has been nice blogging with you all but I am done and I don't own a Slanty anymore. Bye bye!

I'll try again later if I find a drive-able car I can afford. But for now, I need some peace and quiet, anything to shut her the HELL UP!!

Okay, here it is, the day I have been dreading, this is good bye! I have sold my ride to someone who has time and place for her. I have thrown in the towel, I'm tired of hearing the old lady complain about storage costs and my not being home enough. I give up, My 64 wagon has gone to a good person who wants to restore her to her previous glory and has even vowed to keep her name. It has been nice blogging with you all but I am done and I don't own a Slanty anymore. Bye bye!

I'll try again later if I find a drive-able car I can afford. But for now, I need some peace and quiet, anything to shut her the HELL UP!!

Sorry for your loss. Perhaps you got rid of the wrong project. Gotta say though the more I'm on this site the more I appreciate my wife! She spent Fathers Day at a show with me and will even wrench with me!!

Sorry for your loss. Perhaps you got rid of the wrong project. Gotta say though the more I'm on this site the more I appreciate my wife! She spent Fathers Day at a show with me and will even wrench with me!!

You are a lucky man! I wish I could get my wife to hold a flashlight once in a while.

My wife will help out where she can too - most recent was to help me temporarily install a core dash in my Dart so I could check the fit of a J Body underdash wiring harness in an A body (yes, it will fit in an A Body).

Same here.

My buddy was heavy into Vdubs for a long while and his wife told him it was her or the cars. She went. He now has a lovely wife that enjoys his hobby...

They are few and way far between......good luck to him......:cheers:
Im confused, which should I expect, my wife to get lovelier or for her to enjoy my hobby. No way Im gettin both :)

My wife enjoyed going to Mopars in the park this year, even with the sudden rain showers. Her favorite part is all the cool colors. :). She is a great one, and happily went on a couple cruises with me in the Dart Sport last month.

its genetic, in the genes and dna!!???? don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not her fault, I really don't have any place to take her and work on her. I need a car that runs, so I'm gonna save-up all my pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and old moldy money and buy one in about a year, that runs, and needs my tender mercies! I still have all my speed equipment and spare parts. I also have a lead on a 1971 Slant Six CHALLENGER! I am in negotiations! Wish me luck!

there are a couple /6 chally's listed here and one on FEBO if that that one falls thru. good luck, I hope you one

-
Back