Why you should be careful who you fire!

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
Admin.. I hope there aren't to many pictures.

STORY:
This happened on Oct 14, 2006 outside of Edson Alberta. An employee from this camp was relieved of his duties late Friday afternoon. I guess he went a little "postal" with the trackhoe on the other equipment late Saturday night......What you are about to see is the after math that was discovered on the Sunday morning Oct 15, 2006. Do you think his boss may reconsider? Unreal!

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Hench Why I Don't Cut Off Semi's... Truckers like my father.. Are a CRAZY breed

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Wow! That's a lot of damage, expensive damage. Some serious anger mangement issues :angry4:

OldVart said:
That boy definitely got some BAD drugs!
Hopefully in jail then on his way to rehabilitation .

There goes some more tax dollar's :banghead:

so what is the link belt sitting on? is that part of the dozer it front of it, or some other truck?

7demon2 said:
so what is the link belt sitting on? is that part of the dozer it front of it, or some other truck?

Its sitting on top fo the yellow CAT.. what you see in silver is the plow blade.

That's nothing, haven't seen my wife during menophase have you :toothy7: :lol:

OldVart said:
:sign5: Yup, the only reason they call it menopause is because Mad Cow Disease was already being used. :toothy7:

The word menopause,
When any women is in this condition all men should Pause be for approaching.
Just popped in my mind when reading your post. :coffee2:

Every time I have to let someone go I worry about this type of scenario - at least it was only equipment and not people he was busy trashing (although I am quite sure the owner of the equipment has a slightly different viewpoint).
Daryl

Every time I have to let someone go I worry about this type of scenario - at least it was only equipment and not people he was busy trashing (although I am quite sure the owner of the equipment has a slightly different viewpoint).
Daryl

-
Back