Why??

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Found this eBay listing and wondered what is so special about this windshield washer bottle that is yellowed, brittle and has a big hole busted in it? And on to top it off it says "good condition"! I myself would be embarrassed to even think about selling something like that. [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-72-Mopar-Chrysler-Challenger-Dodge-Windshield-Washer-Fluid-Reservoir-18L-/390939928238?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276"]1971 72 Mopar Chrysler Challenger Dodge Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir 18L | eBay[/ame]

I like the 71-72 year listing part of it as well! Unbelievable

you missed it had a few drops of the original circa 1966 washer fluid...
I sold an old G70-14 tire once, been in trunk for 40 years, HAD 1968 original AIR in it, guy gave me $500 and was very pleased, ( before studpid bay!) LOL

Well maybe the lid on it is stuck and no way to refill it, so they busted a big hole in it so all is good then.

I guess we didn't realize just how stupid we are. He has to tell us there is a hole in the top "see pics" he writes. I didn't read any further than that but I bet the Dukes of hazard and the word hemi is in the ad some where too. Rediculous!

Come on guys! Can't you see that this is the super rare 18 liter washer bottle!!! How Ma Mopar fit 18 liters into a 1 gallon bottle may be the 8th wonder of the world. Personally, I've never seen one myself, but I have heard of them on the Internet.

I think the guy should ask for much more.

-
Back