Why?

-
I guess, some of us ain't purists. Even if we do modify an older car. Only spanish speak, like he said, would even want to look at that car.

I gotta lotta spanish in me and I wouldn't want thooooose wheels for a joking gift or use for the bottom of which to dig a lattrene with and leave there to be crapped on.

I don't understand how people think they look good, and have to be a crap ride, and handling.

how many times has this car been on ebay? throw some craigers on it and sell it all ready!

the car is solid and i bet you sell those wheels and tires it would more than cover wheels of your liking.

Damn son... that ***** be rollin on sum deuce deuces. That car isn't that bad it comes with the original wheels, its solid and the interior is in good shape, at least they didn't carve up the door panels for some speakers.

if it has the original wheels they should put them back on and chuck those ugly things off a bridge! then I bet it would sell

Not a bad price for a nice car....i could put them wheels on the waggin and be kewl brutha!!!

-
Back