-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudar8r

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have a 1965 Barracuda and my brother just bought a 1966 Plymouth Fury III (his first cars sister) anyway his birthday is coming up in Feb and I would like to get him a 4bbl or 3X2bbl set up for his 318 poly. But I cant find one for a resonable price. We are born and breed Mopar Nuts and we go to as many shows as we can afford. Im 30 and he will be 38 but sadly this is the first old mopar iron we have owned since the 90's! thanks

the poly 4 barrel is a high demand / low available intake. prices follow.

you dont want a 3 x 2.
a 2 x 4 is available but even that is complicated for set up.

I have a 2x4 cast iron intake for a poly motor. If you are interested in it, PM me you email address and I'll send you some pictures and pricing. IMO, shipping might kill the deal because of the weight of a cast iron manifold.

Bill S.

I would like to get him a 4bbl or 3X2bbl set up for his 318 poly. But I cant find one for a resonable price.

Price for either may not be "reasonable" - check with Gary Pavlovich. I know he's recently advertised at least 2 3 duece set-ups and 1 4 barrel. He's the poly guru and hangs out over at the 62to65Mopar list as well as the poly mailing list.

Thanks for the help I sorta spilled the beans and told him what I was trying to get him and He was pretty excited about the 3X2. Again thank you for the help, this site kicks ***

whats the going rate for a 3x2 with carbs? anyone know?

I found an old Ebay add that the 3x2 winning bid was $850. I dont remember if the carbs were on it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back