wierd pets

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
i have always wanted a sugar glider. i am thinking about getting two and after a while breeding them. i was wondering if anyone had them? and what can you tell me positive or negitive about them? i would hate to get two and all the stuff then realize they arent for me lol. any other strange pets you all have had? my buddy sells koi fish so thats where i started thinking. i dont want like goldfish or something normal but i want a pet to take care of and all lol

we have 2 african greys, while they themselves are not strange there behavior is.....wait a minute, they mimic there owners....never mind...

This is Monkey, she is an attack turtle!

Don't ever get a water turtle!!! They are one of the most expensive pets I have ever owned. It isn't the initial purchase price ($14) it is the constant upgrades you need to get as they get older like tanks and filters. She is now in a big *** tank with a big *** filter system so my house won't smell like rotten turtle crap!
My turtle kicks *** but I wish I had gotten a dirt turtle instead.

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

Oh yeah, these are older pics, she can take up the whole keyboard now!

lol turtles are cool. my friend used to have one but the water ones stink lol. i want something more active to

lol turtles are cool. .....

But nobody ever listens to turtle... :)

A friend of mine had a sugar glider (well his girlfriend did but it liked him better) and they are high maintenance from what he said. Always had to be on his shoulder and liked to hide in the closet amongst the shirt hangers.....gotta be kinda freaky to grab a shirt from the closet and having a small furry animal in there already :-k

Ferrets are like that but with pants....while you're wearing them ( not that ferrets have pants, people pants, while people are wearing pants. oh whatever you know what I mean ) :lol:

I used to have a squirrel... until the cat got sick of it trying to play

Not realy a wierd pet unless you live in the city. I have three horses. They are not a bad pet to have if you have room for them and a truck to haul the food home with. Horse food comes in 100 ound bales. I sell hay for a living so I get a good deal on it.

Here are th knuckleheads.

100_0925.jpg

100_0508.jpg

100_0512.jpg

100_0196.jpg

This is Monkey, she is an attack turtle!

[Don't ever get a water turtle!!! They are one of the most expensive pets I have ever owned. It isn't the initial purchase price ($14) it is the constant upgrades you need to get as they get older like tanks and filters. She is now in a big *** tank with a big *** filter system so my house won't smell like rotten turtle crap!
My turtle kicks *** but I wish I had gotten a dirt turtle instead.]

How old is Monkey? Ted is 7 years and about the size of Monkey in your pictures. I agree they are expensive, bought him for 50 cents not realizing how much the equipment would eventually cost and he could live 40+ years. Read somewhere that they only grow as large as their environment. Planning on keeping Ted in the 20 gallon tank for a while. All this because I didn't want to invest in a tank set up for goldfish that would probably die in a couple weeks.

got a turtle also, wife says she is a female and calls her Lilly. when we got her she was the size of a saucer, now she is about the size of a dinner plate. she is in a 125 gallon bottom drilled fish tank. when we moved she was in my wifes tamale pot. every now and then when i was driving she would push the lid off and look around. damn thing looks prehistoric....

Greg your post is funny az lol!

I like ferrets,there a laugh an very cheeky.

-
Back