Wife Found The Parts

-
I brought my car home from out of town on a trailer on my wife's birthday. You young guys just need to find the right woman, and you don't have to hide anything.

My ex had no conception of why I loved old cars, and she gave me complete rations of crap everytime I bought one/bought parts, told me I should get rid of them cause they served no useful purpose, so I told her if I got rid of anything that served no useful purpose, she should start packing her bags. That didn't go over so well. But, years later, I am free to do whatever the hell I want.

my wife could care less what I spend money on. as long as the family is fed and housed shes happy. she found me a new Challenger and told me to go buy it. she said "its even a manual, so you won't have to worry about me driving it". i guess i'll keep her around a little longer.

You better be hidein' your parts until your dads gal-pal is gone, thay may all end up at the pawn shop when she leaves ;)
haha yea, she doesnt touch my stuff, I already yelled at her one time for moving stuff around. lol

My ex had no conception of why I loved old cars, and she gave me complete rations of crap everytime I bought one/bought parts, told me I should get rid of them cause they served no useful purpose, so I told her if I got rid of anything that served no useful purpose, she should start packing her bags. That didn't go over so well. But, years later, I am free to do whatever the hell I want.

my ex girlfriend was the same way...always gave me ****, I always told her that my cars and parts are here to stay..u dont like it, leave....eventually she left me..haha oh well, her new BF is in jail...LOL....dummy. lol

-
Back