Wife screamed out loud!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just finished off a BLT and herd Treva let out a scream in the back yard by her lamp shop :shock::shock:
I ran out back and I found a 3' King snake, I did a controlled pick up and Creed grabbed my camera while I had it in my hands But the card in the camera was full :bootysha: So I laid the snake down and emptied my camera and the snake let me take a couple picture and then came straight for me and Creed jump back and I stood my ground and let the snake show his bluff and then took off down the hill
Treva seen the snake strike at me :toothy10: A boat paddle controlled the snake so I could pick her up and send her down the hill.

Creed watched me take pictures and said Dad!! don't let her strike again :-D
I did not use my zoom so I could get a good clear picture :thumbrig:

dirt track 9 16 040.jpg

dirt track 9 16 041.jpg

dirt track 9 16 042.jpg

dirt track 9 16 043.jpg

I had a night of racing at the dirt track on my camera full of Video's and babes he he :-D

dirt track 9 16 005.jpg

dirt track 9 16 006.jpg

dirt track 9 16 007.jpg

dirt track 9 16 009.jpg

should have boxed her up and sent her to me i got a few rattlers out at a buddys shop that need controlled

I HATE snakes!
I here ya myasylum, Allot of folks do.
These snakes are good to have around, They will keep the poison snakes away :cheers: It's all about being careful and knowing your snakes around you.

Here is one that I had to kill :angry7:But she was big enough to take my little dog and if the wife seen this one it could have jumped 6 feet to bight her or scare the $h!! out of her.
I have seen ground rattlers or hog noise snakes here before my house was built but not for a year or so now.

This big girl was over 6 feet long and her mouth was big enough to grab a beer can

SNAKE!!! 008.jpg

SNAKE!!! 009.jpg

should have boxed her up and sent her to me i got a few rattlers out at a buddys shop that need controlled
I was happy to see the snake on the hill after I killed the one with a big apatite :-D The snake jumped at me with her mouth wide open and my wife screamed again 8)

I think that is a King snake. They are good ones. It will keep mice out of your car.
Yep :-D They are good to put in and around your garage if you don't have a good cat to keep the mice and poison snakes away

What the hell, did you take a bite out of it?

That's one of the reasons I love Indiana Jones...
"Snakes, Why does it always have to be snakes!" LOL!

I can identify.

What the hell, did you take a bite out of it? :toothy10::toothy10:
Na, I shot her out of this tree where the giant was going after my flying squirrels "Reminton 870 Magnum Wing Master 20 gage #6 3'' shell" 8)

SNAKE!!! 014.jpg

I admire the weather in the south, but the snakes would drive me crazy!

We just have little guarder snakes up here, or grass snakes. There is a report of a rattler here and there, but very rare. Thats the way I like it.

Mike you are a lucky man to live so close to the wildlife.

About the only thing I miss from Pennsylvania was my backyard with 3000 acres of some of the best hunting known to man.

Had to get the heck out of there though, between the crooked politicians and nobody paying what I was worth I had to make a trade off to the Atlanta burbs, but I plan on getting a place in the mountains withing the next year or two, hopefully.
Then I can play with the black bears and some bigger deer.

I don't care if it's a really small cabin in the middle of nowhere just as long as it's as far away from barak hussein obama as it can be.LOL.

I admire the weather in the south, but the snakes would drive me crazy! And the bugs, Don't forget about them

We just have little guarder snakes up here, or grass snakes. There is a report of a rattler here and there, but very rare. Thats the way I like it.
And the bugs, Don't forget about them :-D

Man memike, that is some crazy stuff. At least the snake cooperated with you for the picture. :-D
I wish my camera was ready when I had the snake in my hand, I got the camera about 3 feet away to get that picture :-D Then tried to fallow me back up the hill in the back yard :toothy10: We must have hit it off good.

Mike you are a lucky man to live so close to the wildlife.

About the only thing I miss from Pennsylvania was my backyard with 3000 acres of some of the best hunting known to man.

Had to get the heck out of there though, between the crooked politicians and nobody paying what I was worth I had to make a trade off to the Atlanta burbs, but I plan on getting a place in the mountains withing the next year or two, hopefully.
Then I can play with the black bears and some bigger deer.

I don't care if it's a really small cabin in the middle of nowhere just as long as it's as far away from barak hussein obama as it can be.LOL.
I hear ya spaz :happy10: I could not and never had to live in towns very much and I don't like it at all.
My little home here on the hill is just the right size to keep heated and cooled for the wife and I.
Yep I count my blessing bud and I hope you get your cottage in the woods soon :cheers:

Wow! That's a good size King Mike! We've got some big rattlers out here but they're mostly in the country well outside of Denver. Their are cougar and coyote running around causing problems.

Cudaspaz,

I had that dream 10 years ago and lost 42.5 acres to a lawsuit, long story. Every play rummy and watch your opponent snatch up that ace, king and six you needed to go out? That's how it felt x100.

Nice to see you let the smaller one live.

I see a snake in my cellar about once a year,
found some of its shed skin last year.

The skin was still soft, and when I tried to move it off
the bricks I tore it, about in half.
What I got measured about 2 foot long.

I have glue boards for mice in the house, but almost never get any. :)

Wow! That's a good size King Mike! We've got some big rattlers out here but they're mostly in the country well outside of Denver. Their are cougar and coyote running around causing problems.

Cudaspaz,

I had that dream 10 years ago and lost 42.5 acres to a lawsuit, long story. Every play rummy and watch your opponent snatch up that ace, king and six you needed to go out? That's how it felt x100.
We have coyote running around causing problems her to Joe. But there are 5 that are feeding worms now :-D, I bought this property on the hill and had our cottage built when I was 49. I hope the dream gets renewed one day for ya :happy10:

Nice to see you let the smaller one live.

I see a snake in my cellar about once a year,
found some of its shed skin last year.

The skin was still soft, and when I tried to move it off
the bricks I tore it, about in half.
What I got measured about 2 foot long.

I have glue boards for mice in the house, but almost never get any. :)
Yep I did feel bad about shooting the over 6 foot long one But that big of a King/Chicken snake was big enough to bight and protect her area here around my granddaughter, Wife and little Maltese 8 year old dog.
They will bite, and one that big can sure hurt and draw blood, I was glad to see this 3 footer here on the hill :-D

-
Back