wife shocked me!!!

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
well the wife has always whined about me talking about cars. even when i was going to trade off my barracuda ( witch didnt happen ). today i catch her looking at mopars on the net. guess witch one she loves. the 70's dodge demon. her dad had one before she was born and she never know what it looked like lol. so now i get to find her one. i told her in a few weeks i'll have my charger and then i'd sell or trade my barracuda for one. all this time and she like mopars lol 8)

Good for you! And here's towards a long and happy Mopar marrage. toolman

a lil insite on the body, if i make a clone then i can use the 73-76 duster body right?

a lil insite on the body, if i make a clone then i can use the 73-76 duster body right?

You could use a 70-76 Duster or 73-76 Dart Sport body, you would have to put a demon taillight panel on it and a 70-72 Dart front clip.

How hard is it to find a front clip?

They're out there, you'll also need a hood off a 70-72 dart and you can probably find most of that right here at FABO, but why not just pick up a 71 Demon project car, there here also. Oh yea, Demons were only in 71 and 72, biggest difference was the front grill. Here show the missus my 71 and see what she thinks and welcome the little lady to the fun.

109.JPG

They're out there, you'll also need a hood off a 70-72 dart and you can probably find most of that right here at FABO, but why not just pick up a 71 Demon project car, there here also. Oh yea, Demons were only in 71 and 72, biggest difference was the front grill. Here show the missus my 71 and see what she thinks and welcome the little lady to the fun.
Ok wife here!! Someone sell me a Demon please! I really want one!! An orange one to be exact! Thanks!=P~

-
Back