Wildcat Auto Wrecking.

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Wildcat Auto Wrecking.

I was there the other day and got all my AC stuff and other assorted small parts.

This was the 3rd time I have made the trip. The place is huge and all pre-1980 mopar. The staff is friendly and professional (something you would not expect from a wrecking yard way out in the woods).

The place is well organized and clean. Most importantly….. They have everything. You would pee your pants if you saw all the a-bodies they have.

They ship all over the world and I highly recommend them.

One sad note. They did mention that with the down turn in the economy business is down and they may scrap 1/2 the yard (this would be mostly the less desirable cars).

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/index.htm

Wildcat Auto Wrecking.

I was there the other day and got all my AC stuff and other assorted small parts.

This was the 3rd time I have made the trip. The place is huge and all pre-1980 mopar. The staff is friendly and professional (something you would not expect from a wrecking yard way out in the woods).

The place is well organized and clean. Most importantly….. They have everything. You would pee your pants if you saw all the a-bodies they have.

They ship all over the world and I highly recommend them.

One sad note. They did mention that with the down turn in the economy business is down and they may scrap 1/2 the yard (this would be mostly the less desirable cars).

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/index.htm

Not a good business decision.Price of steel aint that great and they will also loose 1/2 thier parts source.

Not smart.

They would be better off to have a cash and carry sale.

Their prices are a bit on the high side, but then again... they have it.

-RPM

I was quoted over $1000 for a 1/4 panel for a 70 Dart. Never bothered to get back to them.

I got every AC related under hood part including 2 compressors and mounting brackets, 2 of the fender mounted hot water valves (one is ugly the other looks new), the factory valve cover breather (re-pops are $65), factory plug wire holders (plastic things that go on the valve cover tabs), AC wiring harness, pulleys and so on…..

For $450. I was happy.

iam glad i dont have to go to any of them places i have double of what they have at wildcat :bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Not a good business decision.Price of steel aint that great and they will also loose 1/2 thier parts source.

Not smart.

They would be better off to have a cash and carry sale.

The price of STEEL is way up right now...... Its a good time to scrap all the bow ties they have...

I was quoted over $1000 for a 1/4 panel for a 70 Dart. Never bothered to get back to them.

Never been there even though they are only 100 miles away, dont know if i will after my quote from them.

I emailed them about a console for the Coronet. They emailed back with a picture of a console, that was really bad looking, stating i could have everything for $1000.

WTF??? I can buy all the stuff for a console new for that much.

I had them check into a trim panel for my 67 Dart GT. They wanted $150 for something that once resembled a trim panel. Looked like a truck ran it over.

:worthles:
i do lol let me guess you want pics?

Sure. If you have hundreds of Mopars in your yard from the 40s-70s I think we would all love to see pics.

Sorry guys. I didn't realize several of you had bad experiences. Mine have been great, but i show up in person.

iam glad i dont have to go to any of them places i have double of what they have at wildcat :bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Well if you have double the amount of parts Wildcat has then lets have some pictures, or did you mean you charge double.

:worthles:

Ed and Matt are good to deal with. We have bought many items. Its a business guys!
PICS PICS PICS!

009_9.jpg

008_8.jpg

007_7.jpg

Sure. If you have hundreds of Mopars in your yard from the 40s-70s I think we would all love to see pics.

Sorry guys. I didn't realize several of you had bad experiences. Mine have been great, but i show up in person.
eye eye captain will do :sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10: on my way!!!!!!

Unfortunately not 4 sale or parts....is a 70 340 4 speed car! 71 grille. Swinger 340 scoops in the back. Ralley dash, 8 3/4...solid axle front!

135_135.jpg

-
Back