Wildfires in Oregon block out the Sun

-
we live in but a few milliseconds of the 12 cosmic years the Earth has been alive, this has happened before and hundreds of times at that. The oldest trees are ~5000 years old in the White mountains of CA. Nature has a way of clearing forests and if man combats this cycle, the next fire event will be hotter and larger. We are witnessing this right now. My prayers are with everyone caught up in this crisis. To the state governments that permit the new land tracts for housing: Please be warry of the natural fire dangers when you plan these communities. Please plan for multiple evacuation routes and prevent another Paradise CA, disaster. Please manage your land and most of all protect and provide for your citizens in times of need. Amen.

we live in but a few milliseconds of the 12 cosmic years the Earth has been alive, this has happened before and hundreds of times at that. The oldest trees are ~5000 years old in the White mountains of CA. Nature has a way of clearing forests and if man combats this cycle, the next fire event will be hotter and larger. We are witnessing this right now. My prayers are with everyone caught up in this crisis. To the state governments that permit the new land tracts for housing: Please be warry of the natural fire dangers when you plan these communities. Please plan for multiple evacuation routes and prevent another Paradise CA, disaster. Please manage your land and most of all protect and provide for your citizens in times of need. Amen.

Calif. liberals woudn`t listen to the people that wanted to control the under brush, back a few yrs ago .
AND Yeah , lets kill another million and a half babies next year, give social rights to queers and let them do their thing openly ------------------ and then ask God to bless America some more !!
Notice how the blessings of America have been lifted ? Things are getting worse all the time !! ,

Evidently we learned nothing from the Tillamook and Yacolt forest fires.

The vast majority of these fires were set on purpose.

That still does NOT mitigate the fact that piss poor forest management is making the situation worse.

Clear cutting, with removal of the underbrush and reforestation is FAR better than this selective bullshit they do now.

Getting smoke all the way to North Dakota.
Sorry Calf. and Oregon for the mess you have there.

I heard these fires are getting out of control because of the aluminum chemicals in the Chemical trails from planes in the sky. Causing fire-Nado's. Question everything even what's in the sky! Lol

honestly not to sound like a negative Nancy, but damn we can build a car that drives itself and parks itself, you can order something and in one click it will be here in two days, we can go into space and visit other planets, we have a bad *** military, but we cant control fires? i feel like this is political, and they are messing with people lives and health. it does not make any sense to me.

-
Back