Will 70 dart fenders fit demon?

-

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I am converting a 73 Duster into a Demon, in doing so I have to remove the 73 fenders. Will the front clip off a 70 dart swinger work. i just located one being parted out, or do i need to look for a 72 dart, I always thought the darts were the same.

If you want the side marker lights to match the rear ones, get '72 Dart fenders. The '70-'71 ones will work, but as said above, the side marker lights will be a different style. Either will bolt in place though.

This is a common upgrade.
Just make sure you get everything that bolts on from the doors and cowl forward including the wiring.
The side marker lights are different as already stated, but in my opinion, they look better than the '72 ones.
That goes for the grille too!

Ask him if he will cut the rear side markers off the parts car. Then you can graft them on the back of your car and it will be more like a 71 Demon and also match the front.

Ask him if he will cut the rear side markers off the parts car. Then you can graft them on the back of your car and it will be more like a 71 Demon and also match the front.

Dart rear markers are different than Duster/Demon ones though. You could make either work, but grafting from a Duster would look more correct (and probably better).

O ya. Sorry I forgot about that. Miss matched side markers to go along with the miss matched wheel openings.

-
Back