Will I sleep tonight??

-
Well toolman, as I said to Scott (and by the way, he loaded the car and ran like he robbed the bank) I try to keep things in perspective. It is after all only a car. Far worse things in the world happening, and people in far worse shape than I am.

But, I am always looking or lurking, so you just never know. :flower:

Hm, there is nothing like picking up a new,old mopar. Can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats Scott. Hope you tucked 'r in on the way home :)

He is to busy showing it off I bet.

I bet you are right Snake :grin: I bet he has it home or around town giving all his friends a look see.

I hope all went well on his trip back home!! How far of a drive was it :study: I see now!! it is just 20 minutes away . , Enjoying time alone with his Plymouth Barracuda, His 2 Dodge's may be a little jealous :grin:

Maybe he is in the garage with it,closed the doors,and blinds....and just wants to be alone with it,rubbing it gently,and sipping on a cocktail.... LOL..

HaHaHaHa!!Youz guyz iz funny.Yes Craig I,ve been in the garage gently massaging my new baby LOL.No tours through town(it is winter here with salt everywhere)I gave her a quick cleaning,not that it needed much.I also changed out the d.side valve cover(was leaking abit).I basically just went through the whole car to get the feel of things to come.Thanks Martin,for letting me buy this beautiful car from you,I will cherish it til my time is up.Hope you enjoy your new skid-steer for the farm property.MeMike the other girlz(other 2 cars)won,t see her til spring:flower:.Hope there isn,t a pissing match?LOL.Alls good in Scotty,s garage:burnout:.Some pics.
View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 024.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 023.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 026.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 027.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 035.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 036.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 039.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 040.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 044.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 033.jpg

P.S I need to contact Joey for another FABO sticker for the rear window TeeHe.

Scott, When you were gently massaging your new love,did you have your pants down?? lol..just kidding pal! That gem is F**kin beautiful!! Please tell me your bringing it to Spring Fling,or at least Mopar Fest!! Craig.

Depends Craig,I still have to get my 66 Dart back together for race season(springtime)I will definetly be going to MoparFest.I booked my room lastyear.:iconbigg:

Scott your really going to part with the 73? I never thought that would happen. Congrats on the love I am sure you will be very appy together LOL.
I guess we will see it at Spring Fling...ya we will LOL
AL

Damn! Steering, brakes and Air! GREAT car man. Best of Luck with it!

George

Wow, I thought the same thing. That car is in great shape and nicely equipped. Very nice! I wouldn`t change a thing.

P.S.- but I would turn that lug wrench around and thread it through the spring loop. :iconbigg:

Great score Scott. I stopped in chat last night to see if you needed anything from the WPC swap meet.

I can't wait to check it out in person.

Riddler

Nice score Scott. What plans do you have for it?
Louis,right now I,ll leave it be and enjoy it for the summer.I need to put the 66 Dart back together(it,s getting body/paint done now),then sell the 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed once the weather warms up.I,m debating on rims for it and hate that it,s SBP.All my rims are LBP,maybe some adapters?There,s not too much HP to this one LOL.

Hey Scott.How r u ? It is Jeff from Timmy's in Thunder Bay last summer.Wow that is one sweet ride u have and to pick it up closer to home is even better.Hard to find them rust free ones up here in our northern climate.I espescially like the colour and you know why.If you are in town again make sure to look me up.Probably won't have my car out as I am in the middle of changing a few panels (quarters,trunk extensions,trunk floor and rockers).Anyhow I bet you can't wait to cruise this summer.Enjoy.JEDS67

-
Back