Will my 8-3/4 hold up behind a 4 speed?

-
Seems a little harsh.OHD did a lot more than this b4 he was banned. I got some good info from 340,search my indexing thread. Not wanting to question your authority but wouldnt suspension been more in line or did i miss something. Techs can be a little snide but thats something you deal with if you want correct info.

***** ***** ***** *****. Run it Son! Figure some **** out... Wait till you break the 8-3/4 one time and re-build before bother swapping out. That's what a red-blooded man would do.

my 8-3/4 is behind a close ratio A833 and a Lightly Modified 273.
on 110 it has Yanked the front wheels off the ground on more than one occasion. I am gonna crack her open and look at the clutch packs cause sometimes she wont drift around right handers as Sideways as I'd like...

I am so in love with my car and I race all my buddies. They are always impressed with how fast the car is. It's a frapping Sports Car not a Muscle car.

on 110 it has Yanked the front wheels off the ground on more than one occasion.

Lightly modified??? I'd like to see that. Got any pix for proof?

I tranny brake the heck out of my new 8 3/4, with a BIG block and dead hooking !!
so far so good.......................

And did you mention your et and speed???????????

(Walks away whistling......)

I put a 440/4spd in my 73 challenger 12 years ago. Rebuilt the 833 last year but have never had to touch the 8-3/4 rear. It's a pretty tough rear.

***** ***** ***** *****. Run it Son! Figure some **** out... Wait till you break the 8-3/4 one time and re-build before bother swapping out. That's what a red-blooded man would do.

on 110 it has Yanked the front wheels off the ground on more than one occasion. I am gonna crack her open and look at the clutch packs cause sometimes she wont drift around right handers as Sideways as I'd like...

I am so in love with my car and I race all my buddies. They are always impressed with how fast the car is. It's a frapping Sports Car not a Muscle car.

Lightly modified 273 pulling the wheels,i'd like to see that..and what does it run for times??...

-
Back