Will Pay $200 for Original 1970 14" Spare Tire

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this for sale if interested, its a repop G70x14. looks much nicer in the trunk of my RR than a radial.

Attachments

• tire 004 (1280x853).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 651
  • tire 001 (1280x853).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 652
just picked up a 70 Dart from the original owner; this is what is in the spare tire well. Goodyear- power cushion 6.95-14 polyester cord 2 ply Load range B

Are you looking for a tire or a space saver?If its a space saver,double and triple the amount of a OEM unit,if its just the tire,you can get one from coker tire,mrmopartech

I have one from a 1970 Beetle, will that work? I can get one from a 1970 Ford truck too if you need one like that, it is a 3/4 ton. I would be willing to let both go for $300 if you pick them up.

i have one from a 1970 beetle, will that work? I can get one from a 1970 ford truck too if you need one like that, it is a 3/4 ton. I would be willing to let both go for $300 if you pick them up.

you were trying to be funny, weren't ya?lol

you were trying to be funny, weren't ya?lol

:toothy10:

A little more info is needed here...like is it for an A-Body? 14 or 15 inch? Brand? White wall? Double white wall? Black wall? Raised white letters? These were available in 1970 on a Mopar.

I understand, but did not want to post my sarcasim to it, when i was not sure you were serious. I fount the op funny too, and i wsa going to tell the op that i had one out of a junk 70 camaro sitting in the woods behind my house.lol

Hi Guys, Thank you for all the replys. The car is a 70 Duster and I am trying to assemble a complete set of tires. The Build sheet calls for C78 14 inch. I am serious with the price I will pay. I do not have a pic of what one looks like.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Guys, Thank you for all the replys. The car is a 70 Duster and I am trying to assemble a complete set of tires. The Build sheet calls for C78 14 inch. I am serious with the price I will pay. I do not have a pic of what one looks like.

Thanks
Mike
Good luck with the search! I've been searching a full set of Goodyear Power cushion 7.00x13 black or white side wall. Seems hard to find. But usually you find them as spare tires on orginals or old car wrecks.

65dartcharger: not to hyjack 706pkvert's thread: I have one 6.50 x 13 Goodyear Power cushion- brand new , it still has the nubs on it. original spare tire to 68 Valiant

I have a D78-14" Goodyear Power Cushion in pretty good shape, was original spare from a 1971 Duster.

Here is the D78-14 I have, (currently being used a roller on my '72 Demon). No dry rotting, gouges, cuts, or scrapes. Tread is real decent to since it was an original spare tire.

000_1759.jpg
000_1758.jpg

I have a goodyear E 78 14 bias ply tire. I think this tire is new and never been on the ground. It was in a 73 dart sports spare tire well that i bought from a elderly couple. I can send you pics if you pm me with your email or phone # Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back