will Sharks tooth grille fit a 72 scamp

-

73dart360

Reaction score
I was just wondering if a sharks tooth grill would fit a 72 scamp they look like the same front end, just thought it would look good

If Anyone has done this and has Pictures id love to see them , im purchasing a 72 in a couple weeks

People have a hard time getting a good sharkstooth grill, unless you already have one. Might be more expensive than it's worth.

You can pre order from Classic Industries right now. Hopefully it's as good of quality, if not better, than the factory.

Ya for 1300 plus shipping. Or you can get a original one for 600 that needs work and save close to 500

This is a forum members Scamp and I cant for the life of me remember his name but I loved the pics so much I saved them to my phone for inspiration.

Ha! Cool, ya that's my 71, "Rex". Short for Scampasaurus Rex!

You can view my photos for a few more angles.

HA! I was right on who owns the scamp, so what did I win?

Pretty good memory considering the amount of members / threads / Scamps here! If you wander through Southern Alberta I'll buy you a beer!!

What's your point? That's 700 with no signal lenses, no pig tails, no headlight rings. The complete one is 1260...and shipping... IF they have them...so your link is invalid. My point was a whole one from them is still 1300. :violent1:

I realized that after. But if your going to do what everyone else does and just paint it to your liking then all you would need is the turn signals. The chrome trim is what makes the price more than double.

-
Back