Will this exhaust work for me (drawing inside)

-

RCK850

Reaction score
I am building a small block stroker around 600+ horse. I want to let it breath yet still be on the moderate side sound wise I really don't want it too loud. This is a drawing of what I'm thinking will work. I'm going to use the race bullets as a resonator to quiet down the exhaust even more right as it exits. Do you all think this will work or am I wasting time and money? Thanks

Well we know the 3" TTI system will fit, so that is not an issue. Question is will you have the room for the race bullets in the back (i don't know). Interesting idea.

well I'm moving the springs with the offset about 3/4" each side kit but I am going to either run a fuel cell or have one of those custom factory style tanks made. The spare tire well doesn't seem like it will be in the way all I need is about 5" between the spring and the well for the 4" diameter race bullets to fit.

i think that you want the offset inlet, center outlet mufflers with the TTI tailpipes, your tailpipes may end up to far out under or against the rear framerrails with offset outlets, honestly since you dont have the fueltank eating up the space for the exhaust i would build my own pipes ower the axle it may help alitle to get the bullets further in under the car for clearance from the framerails also wich may be hard without redoing the TTI tailpipes anyway

this is how i did my tailpipes without a fueltank, i dont have a sparetirewell either but you get an ide about how easy they are to make, with just 3bends from the mufflers all the way back :)

dusyermeck2003.jpg

TTI says I have to use those mufflers if I relocate the springs so that's why I drew it up that way and wrote that part number in

Looks good and nice drawing btw!

What would be the point of the race bullets?

The race bullets are hopefully going to act as resonators. I just want to quiet the exhaust down some more with out using a really quiet restrictive single muffler.

-
Back