Will TTI exhaust bolt up to Dougs headers

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting the TTI dual exhaust, will it bolt up to Dougs headers? I assume I will have to cut it?

No I don't think it will. The good part is it should not be hard to adapt, there is just a small adapter that mounts from the collector to the H pipe on the tti system that has to be length sized anyways. Probably just have to add some bends to that adapter or go to muffler shop and get a new adapter made.

No I don't think it will. The good part is it should not be hard to adapt, there is just a small adapter that mounts from the collector to the H pipe on the tti system that has to be length sized anyways. Probably just have to add some bends to that adapter or go to muffler shop and get a new adapter made.

For the price of TTI's I will probably just have my muffler shop weld me up a custom exhaust if I have to modify it. Thanks

The collectors on both companies headers dump in about the same place for a SB A body

For the price of TTI's I will probably just have my muffler shop weld me up a custom exhaust if I have to modify it. Thanks

You can't hardly beat the fit and quaility of the TTI system going over the rear axle if the rear suspension is stock. The modifications would be very minor to make it fit. I do think it would require some cut and weld just to get the angle right from the header collector to the H pipe though. The TTI system is all mandrel bends. I don't think a typical muffler shop could match the quality for the same money or less.

-
Back