Window Channel Guide Shoes & Retaining Pins

-

Tinmannz

Reaction score
Is there a source just for the plastic guide shoes & pins, or do you have to buy the complete kit with the guides? Or can they be fabbed?

Back in 2004 a vendor on ebay ( Hendricks Chrysler? Ohio maybe? ) offered some NOS OEM stuff including the few bits you ask about. 32.00 maybe for only what is needed to replace the broken upper guide/shoe ( I needed for my 67 fish ).
I don't think the factory/dealer offered these separately so how that seller happened to have?... I don't know. The kits I purchased from YearOne have Mopar stickers with part numbers on them. 55.00 per door in 2004.
To take all that apart and not replace all of it while there seems foolish imo. I would expect the thin plastic channel run to be brittle, crack and crumble in my hand anyway. Good luck with yours

Back in 2004 a vendor on ebay ( Hendricks Chrysler? Ohio maybe? ) offered some NOS OEM stuff including the few bits you ask about. 32.00 maybe for only what is needed to replace the broken upper guide/shoe ( I needed for my 67 fish ).
I don't think the factory/dealer offered these separately so how that seller happened to have?... I don't know. The kits I purchased from YearOne have Mopar stickers with part numbers on them. 55.00 per door in 2004.
To take all that apart and not replace all of it while there seems foolish imo. I would expect the thin plastic channel run to be brittle, crack and crumble in my hand anyway. Good luck with yours

Red, I'm aware that the channel may fall apart on me, from what I can see, the top of the channel appears to be in good shape, but, I've yet to remove it. At which time it may fall to pieces.

I agree with you, this is not a project you want to do twice. Its a 'while you're in there' approach. Thanks for the response.

-
Back