Window decal that every FABO member should have...

-

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
%21CEbeGowBWk%7E$%28KGrHqZ,%21gwE06JERsKkBNR1qo83O%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Thinkin about slappin this on the Scamp... :glasses7:

Problem is that symbol has been played to death. And why even acknowledge the ricers. JMO. I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers. Scat pack window stickers are cool though.

Problem is that symbol has been played to death. And why even acknowledge the ricers. JMO. I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers. Scat pack window stickers are cool though.
X2 on that, I like the moon eye's myself, is there a feather light decal of some kind ? :glasses8:

putting **** like that on your car pretty much makes you a ricer IMO...no matter what car you drive

Being 22, everyone I know that's into cars is all about Jap crap...

I know the pissing on stuff sticker has been overplayed, just ran across it while looking for a decent "Mopar" license plate.

@ Plik, Not so sure i'de ever classify an old muscle car with a v8 a "ricer" because it has a sticker on it. JMO

Maybe a small Made in the U.S.A sticker would be neat... tiny ones I could put in the rear windows at the bottom... hhhmmm...

I've never been a big fan of that kind of stuff on my cars. In fact, generally, my cars have NEVER had stickers on 'em.

One that I DO like, and first saw it over 20 years ago, said

"I don toucha your woman, you don toucha my car"

Being 22, everyone I know that's into cars is all about Jap crap...

I know the pissing on stuff sticker has been overplayed, just ran across it while looking for a decent "Mopar" license plate.

quote]

Its cool thejohnnyguy. At 22 I was into jap crap(22years ago lol). I even had a few stickers on my car. I was one of the first in my hood with an OAKLEY sticker across the windshield. If you remember those. Mine didn't say "Thermonuclear Protection" it was pre 90's

Seriously though, are ricers even piss worthy.

Here is a pic of what mine looked like back in 1988. Mine had tinted windows though. 4 banger with a holley carb. One cool ricer.

Attachments

• honda-civic-cvcc-1975.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 271
What chin spoiler is on the front of your duster?

Ricers may not be my thing but those guys put a ton of time and money into their rides to build what they want. Even if its not your thing ya have to appreciate the work they do to them. I'm sure plenty say the same about our mopars.

I've never met a ricer. Everyone I talked to was a "Tuner"
Either way I don't mess with them. It could be embarrassing.

I love stickers, got em all over my tool boxes and the back window of the my truck the Ox, heck think they hold the back window in. Besides all the drag cars and nascars top fuelers etc have sticker all over them. To each thier own. One thing that I think is lame though is when people have the model of thier car stickered on the winshield or some where else. Its like can you not remeber the name and make of your car?

Homecloned now that Oakley sticker brings back memories, I had a blue on on my gold Chivvy Spectrum back in High school early nineties lol.

I couldnt agree more
Ricers may not be my thing but those guys put a ton of time and money into their rides to build what they want. Even if its not your thing ya have to appreciate the work they do to them. I'm sure plenty say the same about our mopars.

I had several kids that worked for me and they were into drifting big time and all their cars ripped. They worked on them themselves, traded and bartered for parts that they could afford and were generally good kids that respected other manufactures and all cars in general they just liked the foreign stuff. I've gained a new respect for the younger guys.

-
Back