-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a 69 Valiant 2 door that had no headliner or trim below the headliner. I gather this is called window lace. I have no idea what goes there or around the rear 1/4 windows. Is there a interior trim that goes on the inside of the front and rear windsheilds? The pics are 67 and I need a radio deleted plate as well. Thanxs

Attachments

• head liner 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 161
  • radio delete.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 161
Update. I'm still looking for some black window lace or supplier, four headliner bow retainer clips and the the part that is located in the rear lower corner of each rear window, next the the outside of the rrar seat back. Thank you so much

I bought a 69 Valiant 2 door that had no headliner or trim below the headliner. I gather this is called window lace. I have no idea what goes there or around the rear 1/4 windows. Is there a interior trim that goes on the inside of the front and rear windsheilds? The pics are 67 and I need a radio deleted plate as well. Thanxs

Go to a trailer (RV) supply store. The one near me has all you need on bulk rolls. You buy it by the foot.

It's worth a try. My local RV store will hand out 1" samples.

This is the trim I need for the rear window corner. I can seem to get a part number from the OEM parts book. Thanks

Attachments

• window lace II.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back