Window rollers

-

AnotherA

Reaction score
Where can I find replacement hardware for the front and back side windows on a 1970 2 door Dart?
I just pulled the windows last night and I have a bunch of rollers that are completely shot.

Looks like Dante's has some rollers, but they look to be only for the front doors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I find replacement hardware for the front and back side windows on a 1970 2 door Dart?
I just pulled the windows last night and I have a bunch of rollers that are completely shot.

Looks like Dante's has some rollers, but they look to be only for the front doors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R/T Specialties has a huge selection of window pullies and door items.
R/T Specialties 570 388 1082

I got mine from Vansauto.com. They also sell on Ebay. They have a big variety of restoration parts and I personally think they are the most reasonable on prices.

I haven't seen or heard of Vansauto.com. I'll have to go check it out.

Thank you!

Got mine from 7th Ave Auto Parts.
They were hanging on the wall in the "Help" stuff section.
Package of three rollers was about 3 bucks.

Great thread, as I also need new rollers in my drivers door. Been kind of dealing with it. I'm going to check out the "Help" section first - never thought of that.

I've been thinking of selling the MINI Cooper, and dailying my Duster come spring. But all those little things will drive me bonkers, so need to straighten it out now :)

-
Back