Window Sweeps Fitment Issue

-

Cuda Al

Reaction score
I recently ordered a set of window sweeps from Year One for my 67 Barracuda and the clip one the outer piece are all off about 3/4.

I could cut one end and use them but thought I'd try and locate a manufacturer that made them correct.

Any recommendations?

Alan

Something like that, made by the yard+, usually fit multiple vehicles, and maybe meant to "trim-to-fit", especially if they are a few inches longer than nec. jmo. cheers

We carry and deal directly with the manufacture of the Top Cat window felts. These felts are direct replacements to your originals using the same style materials and clips as your originals. There are no hard rubber lips to scratch or to make rolling the glass up or down an issue. If you should need more information, just drop me a message.

The ones I have are the correct specific length, the clips are pressed in with the needed spacing (not uniform). The problem is they are off by about 1/2” from where they need to be.

Alan

I would get in touch with Year One and let them know of the issue. They should ship you another set as there should be no reason that you have to modify them to fit.

Not an A body, but I got a set for my '65 Belvedere II from Repops in Arkansas. They fit just fine, could be because I sent my originals in for a pattern, as they didnt have them in their system. Happy enough that I'll order the ones for my wife's '64 Barracuda from them next.

-
Back