windsheild gaskets

-

aaadave

Reaction score
well, the time has just about come to get the front and rear glass put in. shop is putting on vinyl top and the glass co. is going to come to the shop and put in the front and rear glass for me. i know some have better gaskets than others, so who seems to have the best gaskets available? windshield and back glass is not the place to skimp on quality. i need to get these ordered, so all help is appreciated. thanks, dave.

I also need to know, I used to use paddock for gaskets untill they went under..... my dads duster needs a front window gasket

I used the Steele gasket in my daughters 66 cuda - perfect fit, looked just like the original, and no leaks.

i forgot about steele, i'll have to check with them. year one has them, as do classic industries, but i dont know if they buy from the same vendor.classic does have a better price. i would just let the glass co. get em, but they would probably just get the cheapest one they could. dave.

just checked the steele website. they have them, about 50 bucks apiece higher, but well worth it if theirs is a better product. iv'e heard nothing but good things about their rubber products. dave.

-
Back