Windshield dimensions 63 to 66 Valiant

-

Schyrjajew

Reaction score
Hello. Unfortunately I made a mistake and broke my front glass of my 65 Valiant Wagon. I can only measure it inaccurately, because one edge is just hanging on the foil. Does anyone have the measurement data for this? For example in the middle from top to bottom and from left to right?
I guess 63 to 66 is same.

IMG_20200327_173415.jpg

IMG_20200327_210809.jpg

Hello. Unfortunately I made a mistake and broke my front glass of my 65 Valiant Wagon. I can only measure it inaccurately, because one edge is just hanging on the foil. Does anyone have the measurement data for this? For example in the middle from top to bottom and from left to right?
I guess 63 to 66 is same.

View attachment 1715494945
View attachment 1715494946
All 63-66 A body windshields, hard tops, sedans and wagons are the same. I believe convertibles are the same as well.

I have a windshield that is currently out of one of my 64 verts, I can measure what you need later this evening when I get home or tomorrow if you still need.

Why do need to measure it? They may be available new I bought one about 5 years ago here in the US.

Why do need to measure it? They may be available new I bought one about 5 years ago here in the US.

So far, I have not found them new and I am steadily looking.

A tick steep with the shippin, but thank you! I'll have to save up some, but that will be worth it. I have a nice used one, but it's got just a little fog on a couple of the edges. This little car is going to be really nice and I wanted a new one. Thanks.
I hear ya! Call some local glass shops and see if they can get you a DW625 and save on shipping!

Because a friend has many classic Car Windshields since years and they are cheap, but he hasn't written to all of them the year and model, so he wants the measurements. I live in Switzerland.

So far, I have not found them new and I am steadily looking.
I just got one in Honolulu for $350, on the mainland I saw them sell for $220-270. Proudly made in China, looks like what I had before, had to wait about 10 weeks. But if you order anything here you have to wait 6-8 weeks

-
Back