Windshield gasket any good?

-

4404spd

Reaction score
I just got a windshield gasket for my 69 Barracuda from Arrow auto glass here local. Its made by Persision manufactured in Thialand...go figure. Any feed back on these gaskets on fit and how they hold up. These things are hard to find everyone is out of stock.

I think the only place the front and rear window gaskets for the FB fish are made now is in Thailand. Per Dave at Laysons, the delay in getting the newly made gaskets was in the tooling needed to make them - it wasn't ready to fit the machines there. Supposedly my rear gasket is being shipped now.

Heck, you got the thing, not us. Install it and see if you like it.

I guess it dosent really matter that I work at a auto glass center but Precision is what we use a lot on vehicles. Even if is made in china it still is good fitting moldings.

theres no gaskets for A bodys made in USA anymore anyways is there?

theres no gaskets for A bodys made in USA anymore anyways is there?

There is just about nothing made in the US anymore. Our leaders failed to keep our companies from relocating overseas. I buy American everytime I possibly can but it is real hard on many things. I went to Dollar Tree the other day and saw canned fruit produced and canned in China. I really feel safe buying China canned food, NOT!

-
Back